Track: Campbell County Track Donnie Carnes Memorial Meet

Great pictures Panda. It is so generous of you to take pictures of all the teams. You even got a picture of my daughter doing long jump. She was the Brossart girl. Campbell County did a very nice job considering the weather wasn't the best. Great job by all of the athletes out there. Incredible and gutty performances by all. It is a special feeling to hear the whole crowd cheering for every single athlete. A real pleasure to be a part of it. Thanks again.

Great pictures Panda. It is so generous of you to take pictures of all the teams. You even got a picture of my daughter doing long jump. She was the Brossart girl. Campbell County did a very nice job considering the weather wasn't the best. Great job by all of the athletes out there. Incredible and gutty performances by all. It is a special feeling to hear the whole crowd cheering for every single athlete. A real pleasure to be a part of it. Thanks again.

Got about 600 pics, so much going on. Too bad it is so hard to share more but FB has its limits. It was a great meet in horrible weather. Great fun taking it all in.

Panda - am I correct that CCH was missing quite a few boys? I know of at least 3 that are in Florida or they were in Florida. Did they make it back?

I would say more than a few were missing. Very small group their from CCH.

Got about 600 pics, so much going on. Too bad it is so hard to share more but FB has its limits. It was a great meet in horrible weather. Great fun taking it all in.

You should try Fotki. Great pics. It was a dreary day yesterday but it was a great meet. Can't wait to see how it will be on CCHS new facilities in 2012/2013.

I saw about 30 CCH points sitting on the beach in Florida at 1:00 AM Saturday morning (Friday night).

I would say that made them the winners then, In Florida vs running and jumping in the high winds, rain and cold temps. No contest. Not sure the coach would agree.

• 3 weeks later...
I saw about 30 CCH points sitting on the beach in Florida at 1:00 AM Saturday morning (Friday night).

OK, I just have to do it because of the comments of some CCH supporters on the whole Highlands baseball/Spring Break discussions; those kids in Florida should be thrown off the track team as they obviously aren't fully committed to the track team (and for purposes of my comment, I don't care what they were doing in Florida:D).