Wayne County 68 Perry County Central 58

Beverly, the 7th grader, was PCC best player. He handles the ball very well and is quick. He will be tough, assuming he continues to grow and develop. I was very impressed with him, but PCC was a typical 14th region team. Wayne shot the ball well, but looked pretty shaky handling it.

Yes. I want all the info someone can give on the 7th grader. That kid ain't 12 and if he just turned 13 where did they find him? Who does he play AAU for? What is his story? That kid is a player......is going to be a player and he has 5 years of varsity ball left? Can he break the scoring record? I am from the 12th region and am pulling for Wayne County but I want to see this kid play more. Someone please fill in the blanks. ANd before anyone starts thinking I am being negative about his age...I am not. Could care less. I just want to know about this kid.

When did the youngster turn 14?

Yes. I want all the info someone can give on the 7th grader. That kid ain't 12 and if he just turned 13 where did they find him? Who does he play AAU for? What is his story? That kid is a player......is going to be a player and he has 5 years of varsity ball left? Can he break the scoring record? I am from the 12th region and am pulling for Wayne County but I want to see this kid play more. Someone please fill in the blanks. ANd before anyone starts thinking I am being negative about his age...I am not. Could care less. I just want to know about this kid.

Demling says he's 14 now.

Braxton just turned 14 and he played last year for Kentucky Elite who had a very good AAU year. He also averaged over 30 points a game in last years 6th grade middle school state tournament. He is rated the 6th best point guard in the country in that class by one scouting service. He is pretty well known nationally. He played with some kids on Kentucky Elite from Wayne County, South Laurel, and Clinton County as well as some other very good kids from Eastern Ky. They won the USSSA Nationals and won 5-6 games in the AAU nationals. He will be a very special player.

Braxton just turned 14 and he played last year for Kentucky Elite who had a very good AAU year. He also averaged over 30 points a game in last years 6th grade middle school state tournament. He is rated the 6th best point guard in the country in that class by one scouting service. He is pretty well known nationally. He played with some kids on Kentucky Elite from Wayne County, South Laurel, and Clinton County as well as some other very good kids from Eastern Ky. They won the USSSA Nationals and won 5-6 games in the AAU nationals. He will be a very special player.

It's funny that one year after playing in a 6th grade middle school tourney he's playing in the Sweet 16. Quite the jump.

So he's the same age relative to his grade as Brandon Hatton.

Never happen with Hatcher....Beverly needs to get to a program that runs up and down the floor....Hatcher wants to beat you 36-34 with a slow tempo...
Rumors around the state tourney was that Mason County,Clark County,Scott County and Lexington Catholic are all in the mix:thumb: