POY: Kemba Walker/Jimmer Fredette

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kemba does it every night against the best conference in the land, he gets my vote.

Bottom half of that conference is not very good. He is a great player. Just ask McGhee. I'm not sure what's hurting worse...........his pride or his ankles. My vote goes for Jimmer!

Bottom half of that conference is not very good.

DePaul, USF and Providence are not very good, but are as good as the bottom of every other major conference in America. 11 tournament quality teams and Rutgers and Seton Hall are no pushovers. Weak argument...

Disagree. SEC did just fine in the SEC/Big East challenge. UK has the loss in Maui to UConn, but a nice double digit beatdown on the Ville at the Yum. They will probably win the tourney tonight. Big East=Overrated. UK also put a nice beatdown on ND.

Disagree. SEC did just fine in the SEC/Big East challenge. UK has the loss in Maui to UConn, but a nice double digit beatdown on the Ville at the Yum. They will probably win the tourney tonight. Big East=Overrated. UK also put a nice beatdown on ND.

What does UK have to do with what I said? Other than being relevant in Kemba as POY for putting 29 and 6 on your boys. You do make a good point there...

What does UK have to do with what I said? Other than being relevant in Kemba as POY for putting 29 and 6 on your boys. You do make a good point there...

C'mon GT, you know you're a Big East guy and I'm an SEC guy. Just kills me when somebody says how Seton Hall takes a top tier BE team into OT and people say how great the conference is top to bottom. But when that happens in the SEC, I hear chatter about what a weak conference the SEC is. Weak argument. Kemba (Wall wannabe) is a nice player. Just think Jimmer deserves the nod as POY. Siva will be better tonight.

C'mon GT, you know you're a Big East guy and I'm an SEC guy. Just kills me when somebody says how Seton Hall takes a top tier BE team into OT and people say how great the conference is top to bottom. But when that happens in the SEC, I hear chatter about what a weak conference the SEC is. Weak argument. Kemba (Wall wannabe) is a nice player. Just think Jimmer deserves the nod as POY. Siva will be better tonight.

Never said the SEC was weak, as the East is obviously solid and deep outside of South Carolina, but nice try. There is no argument that the West did nothing to help themselves OOC as they lost to a lot of bad teams. Outside of Bama having a nice conference season that side of things stunk. Anything weak with that? Not a chance. Next.

But keep on trashing the best player and conference in America. No grounds for the argument, but keep making it... :lol:

Kemba against the 3 major out of conference programs UConn played.

Michigan State- 30 points, 4 assists and 3 steals

UK- 27 points and 6 assists

Texas- 22 points, 9 boards

Just a nice solid player, but nothing great... :lol: