Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

POY: Kemba Walker/Jimmer Fredette

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jimmer doesn't get it then I don't know what else you would have to do to get POY.

Both are deserving. I feel that Kemba is the better player, but I think Jimmer has been the POY if that makes sense.

Both are deserving. I feel that Kemba is the better player, but I think Jimmer has been the POY if that makes sense.

 

Agree.

Both are deserving. I feel that Kemba is the better player, but I think Jimmer has been the POY if that makes sense.

 

Agreed.

Both may be deserving along with a few others , But I don't see how you can not pick Jimmer for POY. His numbers speak for themselves and not to mention he may have BYU in line to be a #1 seed . JIMMER = POY

Kemba does it every night against the best conference in the land, he gets my vote.

Kemba does it every night against the best conference in the land, he gets my vote.

 

Bottom half of that conference is not very good. He is a great player. Just ask McGhee. I'm not sure what's hurting worse...........his pride or his ankles. My vote goes for Jimmer!

Kemba does it every night against the best conference in the land, he gets my vote.

 

And with a bunch of freshman that he has made exponentially better. Kemba gets my vote... :thumb:

Bottom half of that conference is not very good.

 

DePaul, USF and Providence are not very good, but are as good as the bottom of every other major conference in America. 11 tournament quality teams and Rutgers and Seton Hall are no pushovers. Weak argument...

Disagree. SEC did just fine in the SEC/Big East challenge. UK has the loss in Maui to UConn, but a nice double digit beatdown on the Ville at the Yum. They will probably win the tourney tonight. Big East=Overrated. UK also put a nice beatdown on ND.

Disagree. SEC did just fine in the SEC/Big East challenge. UK has the loss in Maui to UConn, but a nice double digit beatdown on the Ville at the Yum. They will probably win the tourney tonight. Big East=Overrated. UK also put a nice beatdown on ND.

 

 

What does UK have to do with what I said? Other than being relevant in Kemba as POY for putting 29 and 6 on your boys. You do make a good point there...

What does UK have to do with what I said? Other than being relevant in Kemba as POY for putting 29 and 6 on your boys. You do make a good point there...

 

C'mon GT, you know you're a Big East guy and I'm an SEC guy. Just kills me when somebody says how Seton Hall takes a top tier BE team into OT and people say how great the conference is top to bottom. But when that happens in the SEC, I hear chatter about what a weak conference the SEC is. Weak argument. Kemba (Wall wannabe) is a nice player. Just think Jimmer deserves the nod as POY. Siva will be better tonight.

C'mon GT, you know you're a Big East guy and I'm an SEC guy. Just kills me when somebody says how Seton Hall takes a top tier BE team into OT and people say how great the conference is top to bottom. But when that happens in the SEC, I hear chatter about what a weak conference the SEC is. Weak argument. Kemba (Wall wannabe) is a nice player. Just think Jimmer deserves the nod as POY. Siva will be better tonight.

 

Never said the SEC was weak, as the East is obviously solid and deep outside of South Carolina, but nice try. There is no argument that the West did nothing to help themselves OOC as they lost to a lot of bad teams. Outside of Bama having a nice conference season that side of things stunk. Anything weak with that? Not a chance. Next.

 

But keep on trashing the best player and conference in America. No grounds for the argument, but keep making it... :lol:

Kemba against the 3 major out of conference programs UConn played.

 

Michigan State- 30 points, 4 assists and 3 steals

UK- 27 points and 6 assists

Texas- 22 points, 9 boards

 

Just a nice solid player, but nothing great... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.