Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

POY: Kemba Walker/Jimmer Fredette

Featured Replies

The Big East is over rated big time. Didn't OU beat G-Town last year? OU?? Are you kidding me? I also recall Robert Morris taking Nova to OT before losing by 3. Last year the Big East was the biggest disappointment, and the same will hold true this year. There is NO way a conference should get 11 teams in the dance. Travesty.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Big East is over rated big time. Didn't OU beat G-Town last year? OU?? Are you kidding me? I also recall Robert Morris taking Nova to OT before losing by 3. Last year the Big East was the biggest disappointment, and the same will hold true this year. There is NO way a conference should get 11 teams in the dance. Travesty.

 

Let the other conferences know they need to WIN MORE. Didn't WVU beat UK last year? Guess that one still stings a little...

Nolan Smith likely led his team to a 1 seed with 20 points, 4 boards and 10 assists yet he still gets no love?

Nolan Smith likely led his team to a 1 seed with 20 points, 4 boards and 10 assists yet he still gets no love?

 

Nah. He goes to Duke... :D

Nah. He goes to Duke... :D

 

 

:lol::lol:

 

I appreciate and respect your honesty.:thumb:

:lol::lol:

 

I appreciate and respect your honesty.:thumb:

 

I'm just kidding. If I had a ballot I would likely have him in 2nd behind Kemba...

I'm just kidding. If I had a ballot I would likely have him in 2nd behind Kemba...

 

Spot on. Nolan has done so much for Duke since Irving went down but Walker has just been the man all year.

Jimmer. Close though.

I'm just kidding. If I had a ballot I would likely have him in 2nd behind Kemba...

 

I don't have a problem with that at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.