• Mississippi State
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Vanderbilt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea it's wide open. I know Auburn and LSU won't win it. I also don't think UK or Mississippi State will, both for the same reason. They both have really good starting fives, then no one else. Without any kind of depth I don't think they can win it. Florida is probably the best bet. Of the teams without a buy I would vote Tennessee. Should be fun, I'll be there as well.

Miss. St. is a little scary to me. I looked at them as a second round game if UK had the 3rd seed and that was a little scary. They could go all the way or lose in there first game. If they get hot from 3 they are tough. Sidney is pathetically out of shape. I think Florida has the best shot with all of their depth and skill, plus experience.

I love the idea that Kentucky may get a shot at Ole Miss and Alabama. I felt like they could beat those teams if they got another shot.

They could, or they could easily lose to either again. Playing on day one in my opinion is an advantage on Friday only, just because you've played on the floor and already won there. Saturday and Sunday is when having played on Thursday makes it tough.

Miss. St. is a little scary to me. I looked at them as a second round game if UK had the 3rd seed and that was a little scary. They could go all the way or lose in there first game. If they get hot from 3 they are tough. Sidney is pathetically out of shape. I think Florida has the best shot with all of their depth and skill, plus experience.

Agree.