Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wins the SEC tournament?

Who wins the SEC Tournament? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the SEC Tournament?

    • Alabama
      5%
      3
    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Auburn
      0%
      0
    • Florida
      18%
      11
    • Georgia
      1%
      1
    • Kentucky
      65%
      39
    • LSU
      0%
      0
    • Ole Miss
      1%
      1
    • Mississippi State
      3%
      2
    • South Carolina
      0%
      0
    • Tennessee
      0%
      0
    • Vanderbilt
      5%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Maui is the closest test case we have and we all know how that ended... Different circumstances and maturation since November, obviously.

 

I thought they done alright in Maui. I don't think they'll face anyone playing as well as UConn was at that time, and they certainly won't face a player like Kemba Walker. And, they played even with UConn other than the time Jones went out. As is always the case, this UK team can't afford foul trouble with their lack of depth.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My buddy has our tickets, not for sure on number, but will reply tomorrow. I think it will be a fun tourney!

 

I think some are in 118 and some are in 130, we are staying at the Omni Hotel.

Who knows about UK? They can do it but would not shock me to see them gone come Friday afternoon.

Who knows about UK? They can do it but would not shock me to see them gone come Friday afternoon.

 

You're right. But, I must confess that I'd be somewhat surprised if they lost to Ole Miss or South Carolina on Friday. After that, nothing would surprise me.

 

I fully expect to see UK playing on Sunday though. I believe they can get the first two. I picked them to win the whole tournament, but I'm concerned with our depth on the third day.

Huh? Who said anything about the 80's or 90's?

 

I was wondering the same thing.. I didn't see it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.