Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wins the SEC tournament?

Who wins the SEC Tournament? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the SEC Tournament?

    • Alabama
      5%
      3
    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Auburn
      0%
      0
    • Florida
      18%
      11
    • Georgia
      1%
      1
    • Kentucky
      65%
      39
    • LSU
      0%
      0
    • Ole Miss
      1%
      1
    • Mississippi State
      3%
      2
    • South Carolina
      0%
      0
    • Tennessee
      0%
      0
    • Vanderbilt
      5%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm going to the SEC tournament this year and I'm really excited. Who wins it? I think the Cats have a great draw and will meet Florida in the Championship. What do you say?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea it's wide open. I know Auburn and LSU won't win it. I also don't think UK or Mississippi State will, both for the same reason. They both have really good starting fives, then no one else. Without any kind of depth I don't think they can win it. Florida is probably the best bet. Of the teams without a buy I would vote Tennessee. Should be fun, I'll be there as well.

  • Author

Miss. St. is a little scary to me. I looked at them as a second round game if UK had the 3rd seed and that was a little scary. They could go all the way or lose in there first game. If they get hot from 3 they are tough. Sidney is pathetically out of shape. I think Florida has the best shot with all of their depth and skill, plus experience.

  • Author

I love the idea that Kentucky may get a shot at Ole Miss and Alabama. I felt like they could beat those teams if they got another shot.

Alabama has a lot to play for and Grant is a good tourney coach. I'm taking Bama.

I love the idea that Kentucky may get a shot at Ole Miss and Alabama. I felt like they could beat those teams if they got another shot.

 

They could, or they could easily lose to either again. Playing on day one in my opinion is an advantage on Friday only, just because you've played on the floor and already won there. Saturday and Sunday is when having played on Thursday makes it tough.

Cats will not be denied in Catlanta. This is their home away from home.

Don't count the Cats out yet! I will be there as well, where is everybody sitting?

Miss. St. is a little scary to me. I looked at them as a second round game if UK had the 3rd seed and that was a little scary. They could go all the way or lose in there first game. If they get hot from 3 they are tough. Sidney is pathetically out of shape. I think Florida has the best shot with all of their depth and skill, plus experience.

 

Agree.

  • Author

Behind the basketball. Section 121 I think.

Kentucky uses their recent momentum and goes into the tournament on a 7 (I think) game win streak and an SEC championship.

I'm in 129 row 27.

My buddy has our tickets, not for sure on number, but will reply tomorrow. I think it will be a fun tourney!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.