Corbin vs. Knott County Predictions

IM4THEHOUNDS

Who wins this 2A District 8 match up?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this 2A District 8 match up?

• Corbin
    • Knott County

The trip, as long as it is, will not factor into this game in the least. If Corbin does not score 75 points in this game, it will be because they didn't want to. I've seen both play, and Knott was a shambles against us in a scrimmage this year. They will not hang with the 'Hounds for very long.

Corbin 63

Knott 7

This will be a game where Corbin should be able to name the score. Coach Jewell has class though and will not want to risk injuries. He won't run the score up and the JV will probably rest for the second half...at least after the first series.

Corbin 52

KCC 14 (second half)

This game will be a little like a "Halloween" movie...................Really scarey if you are the victim.

Corbin 70

Knott 6 (only if they get lucky)

Corbin "SHOULD" certainly win by a lot, BUT Coach Jewell will not run the score up to 70...if he can help it. I know you can't tell kids not to score, especially younger guys in the 2nd half. Corbin is too classy to beat a team that is down right now by that much.

But it will be a blowout nonetheless if the kids come to play.

Corbin "SHOULD" certainly win by a lot, BUT Coach Jewell will not run the score up to 70...if he can help it. I know you can't tell kids not to score, especially younger guys in the 2nd half. Corbin is too classy to beat a team that is down right now by that much.

But it will be a blowout nonetheless if the kids come to play.

Coach Jewell won't leave the starters in long enough to score 70. The 2nd team offense did not look efficient enough against Bethlehem to put much on the board, so I'm guessing that Corbin won't score much after halftime.

Some of the juniors and sophomores should look at games such as this one appears to be as opportunities to show the coaches that maybe they can contribute this year.

Corbin 48 - Knott Central 6