Evarts 33 Harlan 7

dragon_slayer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Evarts the favorite in this district? They still have to go through Hazard and Cumberland.

No, Evarts is not the favorite. You have the two favorites Hazard and Cumberland. They are playing well though. Both teams could have a hard time beating Evarts.

Congrats to the wildcats... I hate to see Harlan end the series with each of the county schools with a loss but it looks like that is going to be the case. I know this has to be killing Coach Donahue since he has had a streak of about 3 failry good teams in the last 3 years but he'll be okay. The talent level just fluctuates at small schools. Heck, look at Evarts. It is just going to be a long season in dragon land....

It's going to be longer than just this season. Low numbers and not a whole lot of talent have been coming up from the middle school in recent years. Next years team faces the same problem that this years team does. Who replaces the seniors that just graduated?? Things look even more gloomy next season. Hopefully, Harlan will replace Cawood, Evarts & Cumberland with some teams that they can compete with.

Yes, but the Dragons have had extraordinary success in the county past couple years. Congrats to the Wildcats! Does anyone know the Harlan/Cumberland overall wons/losses stats? Cawood is 12-6 Evarts 39-28--3.

It is by far the closest one. I want to say that Harlan is up by one or two but I am not sure.

I still believe Harlan is going to at least make the playoffs this year; at lest keeping their playoff run going. Evarts looks really good this year. They probably have the most physical team in the District up to this point. Its not going to suprise me at all if they win the district or at least get a home playoff game this year.

I still believe Harlan is going to at least make the playoffs this year; at lest keeping their playoff run going. Evarts looks really good this year. They probably have the most physical team in the District up to this point. Its not going to suprise me at all if they win the district or at least get a home playoff game this year.

They should. All they have to do is beat Pineville and Jenkins right? Surely that will happen.