Evarts 33 Harlan 7

dragon_slayer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should be very proud of that name on your chest!

As a Dragon, I am as proud of our team as I was on Thursday, maybe more so. Of course Evarts should be proud. They should have been proud last year and the year before. We talk on this board, but those guys on all the teams go out there and give it all up every Friday. The effort is what makes us proud of you guys! Wins come and go. No one wants to win more than the players. There are some on every team who don't dig deep, but most do. My son and several Green Dragons left it all on the field Friday night. The same for most Evarts players. The name on your chest means something. If you give it your all, hold your head up regardless of what the scoreboard says.

Thanks thats the most positive thing you have ever said about us since I have been on this board. If its not Purple and Gold to you, you are blind.

You should look back. I picked the Warriors over Danville and South Laurel. You evidently just read either badly or selectively. Either way the Purple and Gold dwarfs the Blue and Orange's accomplishments. Although I root for Southerwestern--I even felt bad for some of Southern's players when Meece and my son beat them this year--they didn't look like they knew what happened.

You seem kind of confused. Kind of like Southern's defense when we were scoring 22 unanswered points. So if Somerset's success is only because they picked their district and Southwestern, with all of those D-1 and scholarship players was only able to nip Somerset by a hair last year would it be safe to say that Somerset could compete in that district? I'm just wondering because you had a much easier time with Boyle Co. than the Jumpers.