Darius Miller.....just sealed his fate as Mr. Basketball....

I don't know that it's a done deal yet,

but it would be pretty cool for little ol' Mason County to have two in five years.

If my boy Mackey scores 40 a game and they win State, his gift will be well wishes at IU. And 2nd place to the KY recruit!

Write it Up!

If my boy Mackey scores 40 a game and they win State, his gift will be well wishes at IU. And 2nd place to the KY recruit!

Write it Up!

Obviously that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but obviously if it is close between the 2 of them most people are going to vote for Miller. I think those 2 have really done a lot for high school basketball in Kentucky though, and will continue to do that this season.

Darius Miller is a nice ball player, nice to see a kid from Mason County playing hard again...but I'm going with 2007/2008 Mr. Basketball..Bud Mackey hands down.

Can I infer from your post that you feel that Mason County hasn't had anyone play hard for quite some time now?:confused:

What if Miller out plays him head-to-head again?

That depends on your definition of "out plays"...

Leading your team to victory - Mackey 2, Miller 0

(and the one from 2005-06 season @ Mason might count as more than one - Mackey's Cards whipped Miller's Royals so badly):D

I love Miller's game, but let's not dismiss what Mr. Mackey brings to the table.