The Bulldog is muzzled. 61 day suspenion of law license.

mexitucky

I know of someone who called his office as well as wrote him an email three months ago about hiring him, they are still awaiting a call back from him! His website says they will contact you within 24 hours of your message or email, and it they don't respons in time just call them back and let them know and they will call you back right away. Well, they said that didn't work either, as they left a total of 4 messages, I guess being on the radio takes too much of ones time.

I found this quote from the article entertaining:

“There are a whole lot of people in Northern Kentucky who must be tired of trying to kill the man’s legal career,” Forgy said. “There are some people up there who ought to be ashamed of themselves. They should have dropped this a long time ago.”

Even Forgy acknowledged that a 61 day suspension was a "victory." Why should someone "drop this" if his actions warranted a suspension? To go one step farther, why should someone "drop this" if even his attorney thinks only a 61 day suspension is a victory?

“This is a victory for us,” Deters’ attorney, Larry Forgy, said in reference to an earlier attempt to suspend Deters for 181 days. “If I could characterize Eric Deter’s reaction to it, it would be what Churchill said: ‘There is no exhilaration known to man greater than being shot at and missed.’ ”

I know of someone who called his office as well as wrote him an email three months ago about hiring him, they are still awaiting a call back from him! His website says they will contact you within 24 hours of your message or email, and it they don't respons in time just call them back and let them know and they will call you back right away. Well, they said that didn't work either, as they left a total of 4 messages, I guess being on the radio takes too much of ones time.
This was my exact experience with him. He had me send him a bunch of detailed paperwork...then just left me out to dry.

I've had a run in with Deters. He jumped all high and mighty at a middle school basketball tournament when the team he was supporting was beaten. He ran across the gym and announced who he was and wanted the score changed because it wasn't consistent with the score he had. He asked two or three times, "do you know who I am" He was completely out of control. It was explained to him in no certain terms that his title and $1.00 would get him a soda at the concession stand. He was so mad, I thought he was going to have a stroke.

I've had a run in with Deters. He jumped all high and mighty at a middle school basketball tournament when the team he was supporting was beaten. He ran across the gym and announced who he was and wanted the score changed because it wasn't consistent with the score he had. He asked two or three times, "do you know who I am" He was completely out of control. It was explained to him in no certain terms that his title and $1.00 would get him a soda at the concession stand. He was so mad, I thought he was going to have a stroke.

Sounds about right.

No way he was as out of control then as he was at the frosh tourney at CCH when his stepson played. He was running down the stands to get at the officials on many, many calls. Afterwards, he waited outside the officials' door to get at them. He had to be removed by the head of officials.

I felt bad for his boy.