Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Gametime

Featured Replies

Gametime is the 7 foot 5 inch junior Momadou Ndiaye a serious college talent ,is he a game changer or just a 7'5" body with no talent .:idunno:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[video=youtube;Y4-CThQskBM]

Is that video supposed to show him in a positive light???

[video=youtube;Y4-CThQskBM]

 

Kid cannot play D1 basketball. Would never get up the floor.

 

With that, someone will take a chance on him.

Kid cannot play D1 basketball. Would never get up the floor.

 

With that, someone will take a chance on him.

Someone small will sign him just as a gimmick as having the tallest guy in basketball. UNC Asheville had that 7'5 guy a few years ago.

R-A-W raw, no footwork to speak of, but you can't teach size and he does have a ton of that....

:laugh: He lost the jumpball! How does that happen?!? He probably eats meals the size of his opponent. He is not very good based on that video, but I still don't see anyway his high school team has lost a game. I will never understand how a high school team with a super tall player could lose. It's just so much of an advantage whether he is talented or not.

Kid doesn't look that bad for a high school junior! I'm thinking if he gets some help with moves and footwork, he can actually be something special. I've seen this type of guy before not pan out in the long run but, in some cases, with the right resources it can actually work! Playing against kids taller than 5'2" may help as well. I read he's playing in a very small leauge, per the school he attands so he may never see realistic competition until he leaves high school if he doesn't get picked up by some prep school prior to that. At 6'3" I'm asking why this couldn't have happened to me:lol:

I heard some of the teams they play are coed.

 

 

Either way....his free throw routine is the greatest free throw routine of all time. OF ALL TIME(Kanye voice)

Kind of reminds me of the time I took on my 7 year old and his friends on the 8 foot rim ... only I had some skill.

  • Author

Doesn't he bring flashbacks of Shagari Alleyne.

At 6'3" I'm asking why this couldn't have happened to me:lol:

 

Don't get greedy on me now! I would have done anything to be 6'3'' haha!

Doesn't he bring flashbacks of Shagari Alleyne.

No, more like a less talented Manute Bol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.