Question for Gametime

Wildcat Dad

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid cannot play D1 basketball. Would never get up the floor.

With that, someone will take a chance on him.

Someone small will sign him just as a gimmick as having the tallest guy in basketball. UNC Asheville had that 7'5 guy a few years ago.

:laugh: He lost the jumpball! How does that happen?!? He probably eats meals the size of his opponent. He is not very good based on that video, but I still don't see anyway his high school team has lost a game. I will never understand how a high school team with a super tall player could lose. It's just so much of an advantage whether he is talented or not.

Kid doesn't look that bad for a high school junior! I'm thinking if he gets some help with moves and footwork, he can actually be something special. I've seen this type of guy before not pan out in the long run but, in some cases, with the right resources it can actually work! Playing against kids taller than 5'2" may help as well. I read he's playing in a very small leauge, per the school he attands so he may never see realistic competition until he leaves high school if he doesn't get picked up by some prep school prior to that. At 6'3" I'm asking why this couldn't have happened to me:lol: