Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Gametime

Featured Replies

Doesn't he bring flashbacks of Shagari Alleyne.
I have tried to block Alleyne from my memory. You just jolted it. Ugh.

 

Not seeing a lot of hope for him. Hopefully his height will get him a scholarship somewhere.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get greedy on me now! I would have done anything to be 6'3'' haha!

 

I hear ya there and agree. Doctors said 6'3 was what I was on pace for, then the 8th grade happen and I started filling out instead of up. I'm still ticked about that.

Doesn't he bring flashbacks of Shagari Alleyne.

 

No, more like a less talented Manute Bol

 

Maybe if Manute Bol ate Shagari Alleyne.

I hear ya there and agree. Doctors said 6'3 was what I was on pace for, then the 8th grade happen and I started filling out instead of up. I'm still ticked about that.

 

I'm with ya. I had big aspirations when I was rocking a size 13 shoe in 7th grade.

:laugh: He lost the jumpball! How does that happen?!? He probably eats meals the size of his opponent. He is not very good based on that video, but I still don't see anyway his high school team has lost a game. I will never understand how a high school team with a super tall player could lose. It's just so much of an advantage whether he is talented or not.

 

It can be a handicap at times in some situations trust me.

 

 

 

It looks like he is playing grade school kids in that video.

Don't get greedy on me now! I would have done anything to be 6'3'' haha!
No doubt. Hell I'd been happy with 6'.

I bet Tubby offers him...

Maybe if Manute Bol ate Shagari Alleyne.

:lol:

Gametime is the 7 foot 5 inch junior Momadou Ndiaye a serious college talent ,is he a game changer or just a 7'5" body with no talent .:idunno:

That guy couldn't start on your 9 year old team!

That guy couldn't start on your 9 year old team!
here's the most absurd post of the century award winner everyone....

Against good competition, he'd lose the ball every time he touches it. I hate seeing bigs get the ball high and then bring it down to their waist.

here's the most absurd post of the century award winner everyone....

I was just teasing Wildcat Dad!

  • Author
That guy couldn't start on your 9 year old team!

Just for the record he could start on my girls 8 u tam, we need some height .

  • Author
I was just teasing Wildcat Dad!
Sure you was your corner of the state is loaded with talent

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.