Dave Cantrall's Rating the State: Jan. 16

I am not sure of who played each other within the state. But i do know that Holy Cross played Bowling Green twice on a neutral court and beat them twice. How are they ranked at 8 or even above HC. I do think they are a very good team but they should not be ranked higher, even with the loss to Holmes the past week, HC's record is 14-2. That does not make sense.

Silliness, didn't see the second match-up between these two, but the first one Bowling Green looked like a total state of "chaos" (1. a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order. 2. any confused, disorderly mass.)

Like Wireman said, "If I was Dave Cantrall, I wouldn't want my name associated with this".

I believe this, "Dave Cantrall's Rating the State" is the best post each week. It is the only one that everyone comes to agreement on. EVERYONE thinks it's wrong.

To be fair, as more data is entered into the computer, the rankings get a lot better as the season progresses. Probably why Cantrall and the LitRatings wait until New Year's to release their first rankings.