Is NKU the 3rd best team in Kentucky?

doomer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite.....still more losses to come.....

They lose by 4 points on the road at Bellarmine, but they don't belong in the same sentence with them?

And you are fooling yourself and have lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned if you think the same about Pikeville and Georgetown.

Really? They beat WVU this year, not saying they are better but they beat them, and NKU is better than Georgetown and Pikeville.
Exactly! NKU belongs, at least in the top five of the state. They are truly a program on the rise and it will be interesting to see what kind of showing they can make in the NIT. I would put NKU at #4 and closing in fast.

Exactly! NKU belongs, at least in the top five of the state. They are truly a program on the rise and it will be interesting to see what kind of showing they can make in the NIT. I would put NKU at #4 and closing in fast.

It will be interesting to see how the transition into D-I, specifically in regards to their recruiting. Year in and year out Bezold has done a very good job bringing in transfer players. That option will not be as available starting next season.

I went to the NKU vs. Wisconsin Parkside game last night as a guest on season tickets. As a season ticket holder (at least for the night) we had access to "The Vault" before the game and at half time. The Vault is generally set up (albeit in a scaled down manner) like the Diamond Club at Great American Ball Park. Free finger food, wings, mini-quiches, fruit, full cash bar, tables, sofa chairs. Extreme hospitality. NKU played great. Jon Van Hoose shot the ball like he was Larry Bird. I had not been to a NKU game since the opening night against Louisville. I recommend it highly. It was a very entertaining evening.

I went to the NKU vs. Wisconsin Parkside game last night as a guest on season tickets. As a season ticket holder (at least for the night) we had access to "The Vault" before the game and at half time. The Vault is generally set up (albeit in a scaled down manner) like the Diamond Club at Great American Ball Park. Free finger food, wings, mini-quiches, fruit, full cash bar, tables, sofa chairs. Extreme hospitality. NKU played great. Jon Van Hoose shot the ball like he was Larry Bird. I had not been to a NKU game since the opening night against Louisville. I recommend it highly. It was a very entertaining evening.

I was at the game last night as well, didn't get to enjoy the Vault and all that goes with it, but I still enjoyed teh game. Van Hoose is tough. A very solid shooter.

I will be there Saturday as well.

UK

Murray

Louisville

Morehead

Western

EKU

Bellarmine

NKU-Weslyan

Georgetown-Pikeville

I'd go:

- Kentucky

- Louisville

- Murray State

- Morehead State

- Eastern Kentucky

- Western Kentucky

- Bellarmine

- Kentucky Wesleyan

- Northern Kentucky

- Georgetown

- Lindsey Wilson

- Pikeville

- Keep in mind that Kentucky State University is an NCAA D2 program. The only reason I haven't put them on my list is because I haven't watched them yet and can't really say what they look like.