Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

In Tebow's five wins as a starter, the defense has allowed 15, 24, 10, 13 and 13 points. I would say the defense deserves more of the credit.

 

Since Tebow became the starter, the Broncos D has definitely become a force in the league. They look GOOD.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've went on record as saying Tebow would be a good NFL QB. The man can win games. Its sickening but I'm a Tebow fan in the NFL I guess.

Tonight I felt like Fox was intentionally trying to blow the game, and the Broncos won despite his best efforts. Not using timeouts to get the ball back at the end of regulation and not trying to go for it on 4th and inches in OT we both questionable calls IMO.

 

Quite possibly the most ridiculous notion in the history of mankind. A coach trying to blow the game? Asinine.

I am now convinced if the world was obliterated tomorrow, we would have cockroaches and Tim Tebow. This guy just doesn't go away and keeps winning.

Tonight I felt like Fox was intentionally trying to blow the game, and the Broncos won despite his best efforts. Not using timeouts to get the ball back at the end of regulation and not trying to go for it on 4th and inches in OT we both questionable calls IMO.

 

I believe a certain Atlanta coach tried that a couple of weeks ago and most analysts said that was the dumbest move of the year.

I've went on record as saying Tebow would be a good NFL QB. The man can win games. Its sickening but I'm a Tebow fan in the NFL I guess.

 

You are still right. :lol:

I believe a certain Atlanta coach tried that a couple of weeks ago and most analysts said that was the dumbest move of the year.

 

Were they on their own 40 like ATL was?

Tim got a long way to go, but like I said a NFL QB is not born over nite. It takes time. Its a team game but the rest of the team can feel good when a kid plays hard. (Didn't want to use the term rally around)

Just amazing the amount of pressure he has been under. Yet somehow you can feel it when the game is within reach in the 4th quarter everybody that likes football is on the edge of their seat! Going to be scary when he gets talent around him! Magahee is a great story that has kind of been overshadowed. A backup goal line running back with awful injury that is having a bigtime season! I was thinking while Prater was warming up in OT that he has to be relaxed knowing he has God on his side!

What if Timmy gets the passing thing figured out? Is he a big enough winner and leader to get to stay around until he learns? I think he may be.

What he has done in the past does not matter in the NFL. Just because he was a winner in high school and college does not mean he is a winner in the NFL. Yes he has gone 5 and 1 so far, and that is great. However to be a "winner" as people like to say he will have to sustain that for his career. I won't say he can't do it, because he definitely has the heart for it, however I still don't see it.

 

In four of his 5 wins as a starter this year. The defense has given up less than 15 points per game. If you take that average for the whole year and giving up 15 points or less a game for the season, then you would have one of the best defenses of all time. So it has taken a GREAT effort by the defense for him to be 5 and 1. I give him credit because he makes plays at the end of the game, however he needs a defense playing close to an all time high to be able to do that still.

 

If he had just a regular good defense who gave up around 19 to 20 points a game during that time. Then he will be 1 and 5, and with horrible stats and basically looking bad. I mean he could be doing the same things, however if his defense was not playing great. Then people would be saying how bad he has looked. So I can't say he is a winner, because I don't know if he can keep being a winner for a whole season, or a career. By the time his career is over, he very well could have a losing record. Which means he was not a "winner" in the NFL.

In Tebow's five wins as a starter, the defense has allowed 15, 24, 10, 13 and 13 points. I would say the defense deserves more of the credit.

 

It is interesting that they've played better with Tebow under center, wouldn't you say?

Just amazing the amount of pressure he has been under. Yet somehow you can feel it when the game is within reach in the 4th quarter everybody that likes football is on the edge of their seat! Going to be scary when he gets talent around him! Magahee is a great story that has kind of been overshadowed. A backup goal line running back with awful injury that is having a bigtime season! I was thinking while Prater was warming up in OT that he has to be relaxed knowing he has God on his side!

 

I completely agree with you about McGahee. Here is a player that gave a little more substance to his game when given the opportunity. I thought he had a chance to play well this year because I didn't have faith in Moreno.

It is interesting that they've played better with Tebow under center, wouldn't you say?

 

:thumb:

It is interesting that they've played better with Tebow under center, wouldn't you say?
While many do not think the two can be interrelated, I certainly think they are. Some guys can have a rub off in effect in the sense the defense may play harder because they know they have a chance. In fairness you cannot dismiss that Champ Bailey was out 3 of the first 4 games and is the leader of the defense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.