Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

Champ Bailey was out 3 of the first 4 games and is the leader of the defense.

 

I was not aware of that. That does make some difference. But as you said in the rest of your comments, Tebow does have that "rub off" effect on the rest of the team.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me that Tebow is making progress in the passing game. He's throwing better balls than he did when he first took over. The completion to Rosario down the sideline was a really nice ball. If he improves a little more and they're able to throw 20-25 times, look out. They could be a very tough team to defend.

Jamie Dukes said a couple of weeks ago, "Lets face it. This kid has 'IT'. I don't know what 'IT' is, but he has it."

 

Tebow keeps showing that he can drive the "Experts" absolutely batty. For that alone, I've become a fan. It's been a fun to watch. I hope it continues, but doubt it will, though.

 

I've not seen anything where this kid has boasted or bragged, beyond stating fact. In every press conference and interview, I've seen or read, he's has been a gentleman, throughout all of the abuse. Yet when he fails, as I suspect he will at some point, the joy of vindication will be celebrated by those that have disparaged him and, given all indications thus far, he will continue to work hard to be the best player and teammate he can.

I've not seen anything where this kid has boasted or bragged, beyond stating fact. In every press conference and interview, I've seen or read, he's has been a gentleman, throughout all of the abuse. Yet when he fails, as I suspect he will at some point, the joy of vindication will be celebrated by those that have disparaged him and, given all indications thus far, he will continue to work hard to be the best player and teammate he can.

 

I enjoyed his interview with Shannon Sharpe (I think that's who it was) that they showed the yesterday. Sharpe asked a pretty tough but fair question along the lines of, "Do you feel like Fox and Elway believe in you, support you, and are giving you the tools to be successful?" Tebow sort of danced around it and didn't answer, so Sharpe pointed that out and asked again. Tebow still didn't answer really. I have respect for the guy because he knows he really isn't getting the support a starting QB should have, but he just respectfully answers the questions and plays his heart out.

Quite possibly the most ridiculous notion in the history of mankind. A coach trying to blow the game? Asinine.

 

Obviously I don't actually believe he was trying to throw the game. I just think he made some really bad calls when the game was on the line. Those calls are arguable either way, of course. Just IMO they were the wrong ones.

Obviously I don't actually believe he was trying to throw the game. I just think he made some really bad calls when the game was on the line. Those calls are arguable either way, of course. Just IMO they were the wrong ones.

 

Ah. I had just read some things about how people think that some in the Bronco's organization would rather Tebow lose. Thought you may have been one of those.

Ah. I had just read some things about how people think that some in the Bronco's organization would rather Tebow lose. Thought you may have been one of those.

 

After reading through some of the thread, I can see where you would make that connection. It's all good. :thumb:

 

Although, I'm sure they wouldn't mind having a high enough pick to get a Robert Griffin III in the upcoming draft. Seems to be some serious QB talent coming up this year. Alas, they are fighting for a playoff berth. No reason to sink a sailing ship on purpose.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me that Tebow is making progress in the passing game. He's throwing better balls than he did when he first took over. The completion to Rosario down the sideline was a really nice ball. If he improves a little more and they're able to throw 20-25 times, look out. They could be a very tough team to defend.

 

I agree.

  • Author

New Tebow video:

 

New Tebow video:

 

 

I'm gonna' guess a guy like you probably hums this tune while eating oats each morning. Am I right or what?

  • Author
I'm gonna' guess a guy like you probably hums this tune while eating oats each morning. Am I right or what?

 

Was this the tune I referenced that you didn't know?

Was this the tune I referenced that you didn't know?

 

You know, I think so. But after watching that video, I do know the song...I think from a homemade, UK highlight video I've seen before.

  • Author
You know, I think so. But after watching that video, I do know the song...I think from a homemade, UK highlight video I've seen before.

 

You've got to get out of Pendleton County more often to keep up with Clizzy.

You've got to get out of Pendleton County more often to keep up with Clizzy.

 

:lol::clap:

 

The Parkers were floating around Florence all afternoon Sunday. I keep an eye out for anybody that looks Clizzyish. We were at the mall, but I'm assuming you walk your laps of a morning, when it first opens. Right?

Sorry to take the thread off track...the Tebow video was great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.