November 18, 201114 yr Nooooo, Sanchez has been one win away from the Super Bowl in his first two years as an NFL quarterback. He's a winner.
November 18, 201114 yr Author Nooooo, Sanchez has been one win away from the Super Bowl in his first two years as an NFL quarterback. He's a winner. Sanchez, too, proves my original point.
November 18, 201114 yr Sanchez, too, proves my original point. I still think they're different. Don't totally disagree with your point but it seems that the Broncos end up winning because of something Tebow does well and the Jets win despite Sanchez.
November 18, 201114 yr I loved the point made the other day that every single person and their opinion is correct on Tebow. "Tebow can't throw." "Tebow has terrible footwork." "All Tebow does is win." "Tebow wills his team to victory."
November 18, 201114 yr I don't even know what to say. I have no idea how they keep winning. Everyone should be talking about their defense more than Tebow. It's nice for now but no way this lasts.
November 18, 201114 yr Revis and Cromartie talked smack all week and look like a bunch of sucka's now. Love it! I am not even a Tebow or Bronco fan.
November 18, 201114 yr I don't even know what to say. I have no idea how they keep winning. Everyone should be talking about their defense more than Tebow. It's nice for now but no way this lasts.Von Miller is a special player. Does Tebow lift the entire team just by his presence? Maybe he instills more confidence and faith in themselves? A lot of people have that kind of rub off effect.
November 18, 201114 yr We are at 67 comments and counting after my Tebow related status update last night. :lol: I'm still mad. :lol: Clizzy, I like that. The game winning drive was impressive. You could see what was going to happen as I used twitter as a live diary of my emotions at the time. I don't know why they didn't run him more. Run him into the ground is what I say. Run him every play since all he does is win. Maybe they'll go undefeated since NFL defenses can't seem to stop him when he runs. Drives me nuts. The talking heads will eventually be right about Tebow but for now he is winning and that is all that matters. Tebow converted Hammertime last night(saw it on twitter with my own eyes) and it looks like Clizzy is almost gone too. It's like Red Dawn out here or something. I feel so alone. I think most people feel the same about Tebow. The talking heads may or may not eventually be proven right, but the last part of the bolded is a fact, and at the end of the day, it is the only thing that matters. I don't think anybody that knows football can watch Tebow and not have some skepticism and not wonder how he keeps winning. But, at the same time, you can't deny that he, to date, finds a way to get it done when the game is on the line. To just line up and a pro-style offense, throw from the pocket and move the offense, Tebow is several notches below Kyle Orton. But again, there is more to the QB position. Tebow obviously inspires and leads his team better than Orton. It seems to me that the Broncos went from going through the motions, to believing they could win. There is always something to be said for a guy who can elevate the players around them to play harder and persevere. I think this Denver team believes that, with Tebow under center, if they can keep the game close he'll find a way to get the win. That motivates them to keep grinding on both sides of the ball. I don't think they had that belief or resolve with Orton.
November 18, 201114 yr The "It's not sustainable" argument kills me. No coach or fan cares about 3 years from now. Win now and let the GM worry about the future.
November 18, 201114 yr The "It's not sustainable" argument kills me. No coach or fan cares about 3 years from now. Win now and let the GM worry about the future. I'm talking about this year in the playoffs.
November 18, 201114 yr I'm talking about this year in the playoffs. They'll take them as far as their defense and rushing attack takes them, the same as every other team not named the Packers/Patriots.
November 18, 201114 yr Tebow does one thing and one thing only. He wins. It's all he's ever known. You don't need nor get style points in the NFL. His team plays FOR him, not just with him, and it shows. There's a reason this team was 4-14 in the past two years in games Orton has started, and now 5-3 in games Tebow has started. It's not a coincidence. Anyone else love the "Tebowing" pictures? Reminds me of the "Free Enes" movement from last year with UK fans. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.