Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

I would be telling myself the same thing if I were him.

 

No chance Fox and Elway are thinking the same thing. They know what it takes to be a qb in the NFL.

 

Yet they keep starting him. Makes you wonder about Fox and Elway doesn't it.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Denver had to play Tebow to find out what they had.

 

They've still got 7 more games, so there's no need to rush to judgment right now. See how it plays out.

 

Four games is a short span to judge Tebow regardless of his W-L record or his stats.

I think they played him: a. hoping he would fail so the fans in Denver wouldn't revolt when they got rid of him b. knowing if he does do well they have trade value + if they are stuck with him they can try to paint a good picture.

Elway=Stanford guy...Luck=Standford guy...don't think he wasn't licking his chops when Den started out bad.

I think Denver had to play Tebow to find out what they had.

 

They've still got 7 more games, so there's no need to rush to judgment right now. See how it plays out.

 

Four games is a short span to judge Tebow regardless of his W-L record or his stats.

 

I do agree with this.

Even his coach knows he sucks...

 

"I mean, what the hell?” Fox said Monday in an interview with NFL.com reporter Jeff Darlington. “You don’t get points for style in this league. Let me tell you something: My man is really good in this offense. You know what I mean? “If we were trying to run a regular offense, he’d be screwed.”

 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824253ac/article/smart-like-a-fox-broncos-coach-adapts-to-tebows-strengths?module=HP11_writer_experts

95 yds vs one of the best defense in football with his team on his back! He might not throw great in the pocket but he runs like a thoroughbred!! Den has very little skill w a hurt backup rb. Jets have a ton of talent! Tebow = winning!!!

I love it.

If you want to talk about an awful quarterback, Mark Sanchez is a fine topic.

  • Author

Thrilled for the kid. Cheered when he scored. Love his mindset. Need more of his type in the league.

 

Still can't play in the NFL unless you can guarantee his defense will keep him in every game until the last drive.

 

Big boost for the Bengals as well.

 

Go TEBOW.

Wow, he just wins.

  • Author
If you want to talk about an awful quarterback, Mark Sanchez is a fine topic.

 

Wholeheartedly agree.

All he does is win win win no matter what!

  • Author
All he does is win win win no matter what!

 

Randy Parker, I'm old but I got this reference. You?

1 - Sanchez needs a thread.

 

2 - It ain't pretty.

Thrilled for the kid. Cheered when he scored. Love his mindset. Need more of his type in the league.

 

Still can't play in the NFL unless you can guarantee his defense will keep him in every game until the last drive.

 

Big boost for the Bengals as well.

 

Go TEBOW.

 

Very big and if the Bengals can win this week, they may be in good shape. I am not a big Tebow fan but the keeps winning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.