Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

No one will remember how many yards Tebow through for, people will remember Tebow because he played with heart, he was a role model you can believe in, and most importantly because he's a winner.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrilled for the kid. Cheered when he scored. Love his mindset. Need more of his type in the league.

 

Still can't play in the NFL unless you can guarantee his defense will keep him in every game until the last drive.

 

Big boost for the Bengals as well.

 

Go TEBOW.

 

Very big for the Bengals.

PP92 might be the most unhappy about this, besides Jets fans haha! He was killing me on Twitter.

PP92 might be the most unhappy about this, besides Jets fans haha! He was killing me on Twitter.

 

As a Tebow and Bills fan, this was Christmas come early for me.

I really feel like Den has the mindset they are going to grind w the reigns on. Hope clock+D keep them in it but limit hits. Then when it's on the line turn him loose.

NFL teams hate preparing for him. In a fast paced air it out league, Denver is physical ground + pound.

His coaches are learning from him. That looked more like Fla offense. They still need to get him out of the pocket more.

Don't consider myself a Tebow fan...but have been secretly hoping for him to have some success, just so all the talking heads on TV end up being wrong. Was glad to see what he did tonight...especially against ol Rex and the Jets. Honestly, I don't know why the Broncos didn't have him running more prior to the last series. Seemed like most of the stuff they tried running up the middle kept getting shut down.

Very big for the Bengals.

 

I realize it kept the Jets off the Bengals back right away. But, looking down the road at both the Bengals and Broncos schedules...I could see Cincy going 3-3 (with wins over Cleveland, St. Louis and Arizona, losses to Baltimore (twice) and Pittsburgh). And I don't know that it's completely impossible for Denver to go 4-2 during that stretch (wins over San Diego, Minnesota, Buffalo and KC, with losses to New England and Chicago). Now, they could just as easily go 2-4 during that stretch as well...but, I'd hate to see that stupid 2 point loss come back to haunt Bengals back in week 2 when it comes to a tie-breaker.

1 huge thing I haven't seen a lot of people talking about w Tebow is he only has 1 turnover in 20 quarters! THat's huge...just ask Sanchez!

1 huge thing I haven't seen a lot of people talking about w Tebow is he only has 1 turnover in 20 quarters! THat's huge...just ask Sanchez!

 

Was thinking about that earlier. The first guy that popped into my head was Adam Dunn. He either hit it out of the park, or struck out. There was rarely the 4-6-3 double play. Sort of the same way with Tebow. Either he completes (sometimes for a TD) or he misses his target sooooooo badly that even the defender has no chance to catch it. And it seems like his misses are more often than not, low...which means little chance of a tipped pass turning into and INT. And when he does miss high...usually it's into the second row of the sidelines.

Randy Parker, I'm old but I got this reference. You?

 

Sure didn't. Had to google it. Trying to figure out how you got it?

 

I take solace in the fact that I often refer to you (in my mind, that is) as Clizzy. For example, I'll think to myself, "Better get on BGP for a few minutes & see what Clizzy's up to." That's about the extent of my knowledge into the rap world you're referring to. Had a very brief Snoop/Dre phase in high school & that's about it. :D

 

As to the game itself, I was on the edge of my seat (literally) watching this. Very happy for Tebow as he continues to do what he's always done...win. And goodness, Mark Sanchez stinks.

1 huge thing I haven't seen a lot of people talking about w Tebow is he only has 1 turnover in 20 quarters! THat's huge...just ask Sanchez!

 

A huge factor to the team's success.

As a Jets fan, I'm beyond disappointed in how they played... Embarrassed even... I still think Sanchez has all the tools he needs to be a successful QB, but I'm beginning to question if he will EVER be able to put them together. Props to Tebow for yet again pulling out the win in the waning minutes.

1 - Sanchez needs a thread.

 

2 - It ain't pretty.

 

That's what I was thinking. If we're going to criticize Tebow, then Sanchez needs to be criticized as well. And, maybe even Flacco.

Sanchez is the same guy the Jets drafted three years ago.

PP92 might be the most unhappy about this, besides Jets fans haha! He was killing me on Twitter.

 

 

We are at 67 comments and counting after my Tebow related status update last night. :lol: I'm still mad. :lol:

 

 

Clizzy, I like that.

 

The game winning drive was impressive. You could see what was going to happen as I used twitter as a live diary of my emotions at the time. I don't know why they didn't run him more. Run him into the ground is what I say. Run him every play since all he does is win. Maybe they'll go undefeated since NFL defenses can't seem to stop him when he runs. Drives me nuts. The talking heads will eventually be right about Tebow but for now he is winning and that is all that matters. Tebow converted Hammertime last night(saw it on twitter with my own eyes) and it looks like Clizzy is almost gone too. It's like Red Dawn out here or something. I feel so alone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.