Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

None of that is guaranteed. They could have thrown a pick 6 on the first play taking off a total of 25 seconds. All of that is as guaranteed as an 80 yard Tebow pass in OT to win it. Nobody knows what would have happened AND Denver still failed to stop Pitt on that drive. They had 87 yards to do so on that drive.

 

When I read this I feel like I'm watching Chapelle show and the player haters are behind you going, "Hate, hate , hate, hate....."

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is funny how before the game a lot of the talking heads were seriously discussing the possibility of Brady Quinn getting into the game, and now we have guys like Darren Rovell making statements on Twitter that John Elway is jealous of Tebow. Yea right.

 

With Tebow it's feast or famine. I still think he has long way to go before he is considered to be a good QB. So he threw for over 300 yds yesterday, even Quinn has done that before, no big deal. It's like one good game and all of a sudden everyone forgets how he was absolutely pathetic the last three weeks. Watching the game yesterday, he looked by far to be better throwing the ball than he has all season. He threw the deep ball well, but I still questions his ability to make a lot of the throws that NFL QB's are expected to make on a regular basis.

 

Injuries are a part of football, but I don't think that you can discount the fact that the Steelers were pretty banged up on defense. It was a differerent game prior to the injuries to Hampton and Keisel. Let's not forget Denver got 8 yards in the 1st quarter. It had a big effect on the game. It's part of the game, but I think you have to take it into account before annointing Tebow the next Elway.

When I read this I feel like I'm watching Chapelle show and the player haters are behind you going, "Hate, hate , hate, hate....."

 

One of the best skits ever on that show. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I have to watch it now.

They also could have scored on the first play, ala how they did in OT.

 

I'm just saying that would have been a HUGE swing in momentum had the call went Denver's way, which it should have. Pittsburgh is fortunate the referee blew his whistle, thus making the play unreviewable.

 

 

I don't disagree. Anything could have happened.

 

I do truly hope they address that in the offseason. Blows my mind that even with replay it would still be Pitt's ball. That shouldn't happen with replay.

I don't disagree. Anything could have happened.

 

I do truly hope they address that in the offseason. Blows my mind that even with replay it would still be Pitt's ball. That shouldn't happen with replay.

 

Yes, they need to address it. Why would a play like that be deemed unreviewable? Doesn't make sense.

How about addressing the incompetent officials who continually blow these calls?

How about addressing the incompetent officials who continually blow these calls?

 

They did. With instant replay.

Yes, they need to address it. Why would a play like that be deemed unreviewable? Doesn't make sense.

 

Blows my mind. What is the point of replay if it is not allowed to correct the mistake?

Blows my mind. What is the point of replay if it is not allowed to correct the mistake?

 

I understand the premise, but my lord some of the stuff they get wrong is unbelievable. Anyway this is off subject. I'm sure Tebow would make the correct calls.:thumb:

I understand the premise, but my lord some of the stuff they get wrong is unbelievable. Anyway this is off subject. I'm sure Tebow would make the correct calls.:thumb:

 

:lol: :lol:

 

You should see my Facebook page with all of my Tebow jokes. I love them. :lol:

 

They are only funny when he is winning though. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.