Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

Steelers will hit him hard and often and blow them out.
err.........

 

How about no.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it. I think Teebow could probably run for President and win right now. He is in high demand, I bet his agent is loving life right now.

I have to admit that I have never been more impressed with Tebow than I was today. He played a great game and this is easily the most impressive win in his career in my eyes. While he hasn't shut me up today was a step in the right direction for Tebow and his Tebowites. Very impressive win. And it was a playoff game. I can't front on that.

I have to admit that I have never been more impressed with Tebow than I was today. He played a great game and this is easily the most impressive win in his career in my eyes. While he hasn't shut me up today was a step in the right direction for Tebow and his Tebowites. Very impressive win. And it was a playoff game. I can't front on that.

 

I'm proud of you, PP! :thumb::lol:

 

I agree with you, though. I thought Pittsburgh would dominate, and as a Tebow fan, I was just hoping the Broncos would score. Never imagined he would have the game of his life.

Love it. I think Teebow could probably run for President and win right now. He is in high demand, I bet his agent is loving life right now.

He shows something that our current President and those running for the Republican nomination don't show...Leadership!!

I'm proud of you, PP! :thumb::lol:

 

I agree with you, though. I thought Pittsburgh would dominate, and as a Tebow fan, I was just hoping the Broncos would score. Never imagined he would have the game of his life.

 

Me either. The 3:16 yards is a special number for him. Very poignant moment for him.

  • Author

I started this thread so I feel obligated to say that Tebow did win the game today.

I started this thread so I feel obligated to say that Tebow did win the game today.

 

That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.

That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.

 

And the Broncos are in perfect health, no injuries and no issues at all, all perfect. Right. Give credit where credit's due.

That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.

 

Pathetic.

That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.

 

He also overcame one of the worst calls i have ever seen on the backward pass they ruled incomplete. If Its backward then Its a Live ball not a forward pass, correct? That was huge as the Broncos would have been in scoring position instantly.

 

Steelers achieved as much as the Bengals Did this season.

He also overcame one of the worst calls i have ever seen on the backward pass they ruled incomplete. If Its backward then Its a Live ball not a forward pass, correct? That was huge as the Broncos would have been in scoring position instantly.

 

Steelers achieved as much as the Bengals Did this season.

 

We still don't know if they would have scored though. Denver could have done a few other things besides score. it was a bad call and the replay rules need to be looked at to fix it but it isn't a guarantee that Denver would have scored. This is a non issue to me.

We still don't know if they would have scored though. Denver could have done a few other things besides score. it was a bad call and the replay rules need to be looked at to fix it but it isn't a guarantee that Denver would have scored. This is a non issue to me.

No we don't know for sure they would have scored, but getting the ball in good range for a field goal tips the chance greatly that they would have.

He also overcame one of the worst calls i have ever seen on the backward pass they ruled incomplete. If Its backward then Its a Live ball not a forward pass, correct? That was huge as the Broncos would have been in scoring position instantly.

 

Steelers achieved as much as the Bengals Did this season.

 

The officiating was as poor as it could be all weekend. Detroit got hosed by a similar call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.