Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

Seeing PurplePride92 post here on BGP makes me uneasy; because I could have sworn that Harry Potter killed him....

 

I am not familiar with Harry Potter. Who was killed?

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The evil Voldemort, nemesis in all 8 Harry Potter films.

 

 

 

(all said in jest, of course!)

I am not familiar with Harry Potter. Who was killed?

 

Tired of Tebow? Hope he loses? Sinner

The evil Voldemort, nemesis in all 8 Harry Potter films.

 

 

 

(all said in jest, of course!)

 

 

Gotcha. I was hoping it was someone cool. I think Voldemort has a twitter account. :lol:

Tired of Tebow? Hope he loses? Sinner

 

Sinners have more fun. Count me in.

So...I just read via Eric Crawford that Wesley Woodyard (UK) forced, and Elvis Dumervil (UL) recovered, the fumble that set up the winning field goal. Woot!

 

Love it!

 

Woodyard is definitely my favorite football 'Cat. Dumervil, all I remember about him is that he had a motor like no other.

 

Thanks for sharing RM!

Twitter was killing the Tebow stuff last night:

 

This Tebow *expletive* is real. He could've had the Chris Paul trade done last week. (Gary Parrish)

Tebow> us (actor & UK fan Josh Hopkins)

Thou shalt not judge thy first three quarters. Thou shalt not doubt thy fourth. (KSR's Drew Franklin)

Tim Tebow Tebows 59-Yard Tebow To Force Tebowtime (Deadspin)

He does not ever drink beer, but if he did he would drink Dos Equis (some guy named Dan Hicks)

I fully expect Tebow to kick this onsides kick. And recover it himself. (Gregg Doyel)

Down 10-0, 5 minutes left? Tebow has Bears in the palm of his hand. (Gregg Doyel)

Denver down 10 late in the fourth quarter... just like Tebow planned it. (Big EZ, formerly of KSR)

Give Tebow credit for that winning drive against the Bengals today. (Thomas Beisner of KSR)

^Urlacher is an idiot....If that RB was QB'ing for the Bears right now, they'd be 10-3 and almost a guarantee for the playoffs instead of 7-6 and having to hope and pray they can get in.

  • Author

 

Tebow cannot be fazed. When told of Urlacher's comment he said something like "coming from a great football player I take that as a compliment." You can't get under the kid's skin.

Tired of Tebow? Hope he loses? Sinner
We ALL SIN and fall short of the Glory of God. And he will lose again.

While I still don't think he's what Denver wants or needs long term, you can't deny that Tebow has an innate winning quality that has been an incredible boon to this team. I'm really flabbergasted at how he continues to win, and how events seem to conspire to create situations for him to win in spectacular fashion. I have to tip my hat to him, he's unflappable.

We ALL SIN and fall short of the Glory of God. And he will lose again.

 

I can't wait. Come on NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!!

 

 

Stop the madness!!!!!!!

^Urlacher is an idiot....If that RB was QB'ing for the Bears right now, they'd be 10-3 and almost a guarantee for the playoffs instead of 7-6 and having to hope and pray they can get in.

 

To an extent. They were on a roll when Cutler went down and the Forte gets hurt also. Completely different tea

With those two in the lineup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.