November 29, 201114 yr :lol::clap: The Parkers were floating around Florence all afternoon Sunday. I keep an eye out for anybody that looks Clizzyish. We were at the mall, but I'm assuming you walk your laps of a morning, when it first opens. Right? Oh my. That's funny
November 29, 201114 yr Author :lol::clap: The Parkers were floating around Florence all afternoon Sunday. I keep an eye out for anybody that looks Clizzyish. We were at the mall, but I'm assuming you walk your laps of a morning, when it first opens. Right? The only thing I enjoy more than cracking on someone is being the subject of a good cracking. Well done.
November 29, 201114 yr The only thing I enjoy more than cracking on someone is being the subject of a good cracking. Ditto. :thumb:
December 4, 201114 yr Those "thuds" you hear are the sound of Vikings fans jumping off the roof of the Metrodome. If Tebow's passing game needed to be worked out, then the Vikings were happy to oblige in the learning process by not covering any receivers.
December 4, 201114 yr Tim Tebow and Josh Freeman are very similar average qb's who have a knack for defeating poor teams in the 4th quarter. Neither have yet to defeat a top 10 NFL team in their career and until the day comes when Timmy starts defeating good NFL teams he will never will be more than an average qb to me. Just like Josh Freeman.
December 4, 201114 yr From Twitter: If Tim Tebow has a thought is it a Christian Ponder? :lol: That's a good one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.