Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

He's making me hate football. Can't wait to see what he and Denver are truly made of next week against a real team. Finally.

 

Why the hate PP?

 

That's what I'm wondering?

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I am so over the Tebow phenomenon of beating the weaker teams in the NFL. He is so garbage and still winning. Makes me sick and makes me hate football. Next week is his first true test since he got mopped by the Lions. We'll see what happens next week.

Because I am so over the Tebow phenomenon of beating the weaker teams in the NFL. He is so garbage and still winning. Makes me sick and makes me hate football. Next week is his first true test since he got mopped by the Lions. We'll see what happens next week.

 

You don't think wins over the Jets & Bears are legit?

 

Or are you just still mad that they killed off your character in Friday the 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan? I'll bet that's what it is.

Because I am so over the Tebow phenomenon of beating the weaker teams in the NFL. He is so garbage and still winning. Makes me sick and makes me hate football. Next week is his first true test since he got mopped by the Lions. We'll see what happens next week.

 

All he is doing is playing the games on his schedule. Lay off the haterade PP92.

All he is doing is playing the games on his schedule. Lay off the haterade PP92.

 

I can't. I am an FSU football fan also. Been hating on Tebow since he committed to UF. :lol:

 

 

He wins...sure. Just saying the Tebowmania is out of control for someone who has defeated some weak teams.

You don't think wins over the Jets & Bears are legit?

 

Or are you just still mad that they killed off your character in Friday the 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan? I'll bet that's what it is.

 

Even the Jets know they aren't as good as they have been the last two years. Just type in Mark Sanchez in the archive window so you can see discussions on how sorry people think Sanchez is.

 

Bears? He beat(barely) a Bears team without Cutler or Forte. Of course it isn't legit. He beats Brady next week then he may be on to something. Until then I remember the Lions game. Best team he has faced so far.

"If you believe then unbelievable things can sometimes be possible."

 

- Tim Tebow after today's miraculous OT win

I am an FSU football fan also.

 

I wasn't aware of this. Where have I been?

 

BTW...just noticed your "location." It made me laugh really hard.

 

I don't think there's any question Tebow has beaten some less-than-stellar teams, nor that he has been the beneficiary of a revived Denver defense. But I do think his not turning the ball over helps the D in that regard. He seldom puts them into a position where they're defending a short field, and that makes a huge difference. It ensures you beat the teams you should, the teams you're even with, & sometimes even the teams who are more talented than you.

Even the Jets know they aren't as good as they have been the last two years. Just type in Mark Sanchez in the archive window so you can see discussions on how sorry people think Sanchez is.

 

Bears? He beat(barely) a Bears team without Cutler or Forte. Of course it isn't legit. He beats Brady next week then he may be on to something. Until then I remember the Lions game. Best team he has faced so far.

 

The Broncos shouldn't have beaten either team, yet they did.

Just saying the Tebowmania is out of control for someone who has defeated some weak teams.
That's not HIS fault. If that bothers you so much you should direct the hate where it belongs: ESPN & every other sports commentator that keeps the mania going.

Unreal. Tebow a legit MVP candidate? I know it has been talked about, but I'm starting to believe.

Seeing PurplePride92 post here on BGP makes me uneasy; because I could have sworn that Harry Potter killed him....

Look at John Elways fist 10 starts compared to Tim. John had 4 TDs and 8 picks, Tim had 6-7 Tds 1 pick (2 Now). Heard that on a late nite radio show and couldn't write it down. Tim has a long way to go,but I have asked this question several times... Name great QBs in the NFL who turned out great and how long it took for the "lite to come on"?

 

Mama asked me was "Tim praying on the sideline for a win"? I said NO, because there are others praying for the Bears to win and God cancells each other out. Praying for wins, Christians don't pray that way. Tim was thanking God for the chance to play.

I don't even know what to say anymore. I see the final score and just start to laugh and shake my head.

I for one am hoping Tebow can win the Super Bowl! I know it's unlikely, but what a story!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.