Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

Tebow cannot be fazed. When told of Urlacher's comment he said something like "coming from a great football player I take that as a compliment." You can't get under the kid's skin.

 

Agreed.

 

And I think that aspect of him is actually more amazing than what he & the team have accomplished in the last eight weeks.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To an extent. They were on a roll when Cutler went down and the Forte gets hurt also. Completely different tea

With those two in the lineup.

 

Don't hate Tebow or football. It's not Tim's fault or football's fault. If you wanna hate someone or something, hate ESPN, and all the other big media outlets.

PP92 No one has answered my question about great QBs. New England has one that has been great early even though he lost the game to the Raiders but got the call on his fumble. But it cracks me up when folks want him to fail or think he cannot play the position when they don't want to think about how hard it is for a guy to become a great QB, it takes time and Tim has had how many starts?

I can't wait. Come on NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!!

 

 

Stop the madness!!!!!!!

 

New England will pause the madness, but their defense is weak. Tebow matches up well with the entire AFC field. New England will beat them next week and Denver will go somewhat unnoticed until the playoffs when Tebow leads them to the Superbowl! It will be a shootout between the Patriots and Denver in the AFC playoffs. If not for 7 drops by receivers yesterday Tebow would have been 28 for 40 for close to 300 yards with 2 td's and 1 pick. Chew on that a while. Just wait until next year when Denver spends their first two picks this season on receivers and Tebow works will Elway all offseason. Things are about to get sick in Denver. You can hate on all you want, but Tebow will keep winning, this thing is just getting started.

^I disagree about how they'll spend the draft picks. I think they go after big time defensive talent with at least one pick, maybe both. I would love to see Tebow with a receiver like Jeffries or Blackmon though.

I can't wait. Come on NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!!

 

 

Stop the madness!!!!!!!

 

As much as I hate the Tebow madness, I kind of want the Broncos to beat the Pats this week just to see your reaction to it. :lol:

 

I'm also a Jets fan and will NEVER root for the Patriots to win a game.

^I disagree about how they'll spend the draft picks. I think they go after big time defensive talent with at least one pick, maybe both. I would love to see Tebow with a receiver like Jeffries or Blackmon though.

 

They need to get at least one WR with their picks.

Don't hate Tebow or football. It's not Tim's fault or football's fault. If you wanna hate someone or something, hate ESPN, and all the other big media outlets.

 

Hated Tebow for too long to quit now.

I respect how he has handled this whole thing. He knows that it's his team carrying it, and then he closes the deal. I haven't heard him say anything differently. The thing people should be sick of is how people buy into hype and the newest "fad" until it burns all respect that a player has earned. Everyone knows that this is a flawed QB but the ultimate competitor. Eventually one of those is going to get the better of the other.

PP92 No one has answered my question about great QBs. New England has one that has been great early even though he lost the game to the Raiders but got the call on his fumble. But it cracks me up when folks want him to fail or think he cannot play the position when they don't want to think about how hard it is for a guy to become a great QB, it takes time and Tim has had how many starts?

 

I am not sold he is a great quarterback. Still has much to prove. Even Rex Grossman quarterbacked a team to the Super Bowl.

As much as I hate the Tebow madness, I kind of want the Broncos to beat the Pats this week just to see your reaction to it. :lol:

 

I'm also a Jets fan and will NEVER root for the Patriots to win a game.

 

 

I'll be impressed if he beats the Pats.

I respect how he has handled this whole thing. He knows that it's his team carrying it, and then he closes the deal. I haven't heard him say anything differently. The thing people should be sick of is how people buy into hype and the newest "fad" until it burns all respect that a player has earned. Everyone knows that this is a flawed QB but the ultimate competitor. Eventually one of those is going to get the better of the other.

 

 

This.

 

 

Granted I want him to fail but this post is accurate.

I am not sold he is a great quarterback. Still has much to prove. Even Rex Grossman quarterbacked a team to the Super Bowl.

 

He was the MVP of that Super Bowl too, for the Colts...

PP92 No one has answered my question about great QBs. New England has one that has been great early even though he lost the game to the Raiders but got the call on his fumble. But it cracks me up when folks want him to fail or think he cannot play the position when they don't want to think about how hard it is for a guy to become a great QB, it takes time and Tim has had how many starts?

 

Like you said...he has had how many starts? 11? But the hype says he is a winner? Because he has beaten who? It cracks me up that he has been anointed Football Jesus and whatnot when to date his greatest victory is over a Jets team that is lead by another 'winner' in Mark Sanchez. I need more proof in the pudding before I start anointing Tebow as a winner at the NFL level. 11 starts isn't nearly enough to figure out how good someone is. Ask Josh Freeman. Or Mark Sanchez. Or Rex Grossman.

He was the MVP of that Super Bowl too, for the Colts...

 

:lol:

 

True. True.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.