Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.

 

It shows that Pitt was unable to overcome adversity, which winning teams in the NFL do week in and week out.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.

 

I have enjoyed watching Tebow lead this team, but at the same time I think it was very fair to scrutunize him for the wins against weaker opponents, or the fact that the defense was really carrying his team. But to take anything away from his performance in this game is really unfair. He lost his #2 WR early as well.

Did anyone else see the tweet about the names of four referees yesterday being the same as four of the disciples? Haha!

No we don't know for sure they would have scored, but getting the ball in good range for a field goal tips the chance greatly that they would have.

 

I don't disagree. Just saying that no one knows what would have happened and that missed call had nothing to do with the outcome. Pitt still drove 87 yards for the td after that call. Plenty of opportunities for Denver to stop them.

The officiating was as poor as it could be all weekend. Detroit got hosed by a similar call.

 

I think the blame has to lie more with the replay rule than the refs. If the refs could see everything correctly in real time we wouldn't have instant replay. The fact that Denver could have challenged the play but not properly gotten the ball is a replay issue not a ref issue.

That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.
Now James, spit those sour grapes out before they make you ill.
I think the blame has to lie more with the replay rule than the refs. If the refs could see everything correctly in real time we wouldn't have instant replay. The fact that Denver could have challenged the play but not properly gotten the ball is a replay issue not a ref issue.

 

The replay rule is an issue. However had the ref not blown the call on the field, there is no replay issue. The official that made the call was in poor position. Also some of these interfrence and personal foul calls made concerning recievers are a joke.

Before the game started yesterday I was with some friends (couple of which are Steelers fans) and I made the comment I didn't care what happened I just wanted to see a competetive game, but ideally I would love to see a big Tim Tebow miracle finish or anything to keep in entertaining. I was thinking it was going to be the most boring playoff game ever played with the Steelers winning easy, boy was I wrong. Kind of glad I got the entertaining game and Tebow finish like I wanted, thought it would be the last thing to see yesterday.

That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.
The Broncos play with a receiving core made up of #1 Eric Decker (went out with injury), under performing for his career Eddie Royal, Demayrius Thomas, and some guy named Matthew Willis. None of these guys would start for the Steelers. At RB they have a journeyman in McGahee and Lance Ball. Scary. On defense their leader, Brian Dawkins, did not play. I believe both Safeties were rookies. Vonn Miller with one hand. Point being both sides are banged up. Still stacking things up, the advantage went with the Steelers if we are strictly talking about personnel.
That he did. He showed today that, while at home under ideal conditions, he can take advantage of a team with five starters out, two others barely walking, and a cornerback whose ego grossly outsizes his ability and intelligence. I will now be a big Pats fan next week.
Already was! Not only has the Lord shined favorably upon Brady, but he also allows him to reap his rewards! :D

Jim Schue may be the most bitter man on BGP when it comes to mainstream media liking something or someone.

 

Well that and the Steelers suck.

Pathetic.
Yes, it was.
Jim Schue may be the most bitter man on BGP when it comes to mainstream media liking something or someone.

 

Well that and the Steelers suck.

 

Not entirely, he is just more vocal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.