Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

:lol: :lol:

 

 

I'll confess my sins to Tebow and hopefully I'll be fine.

Hey, you don't confess those Sins to a man...only to Jesus. But you knew that. :jump: :popcorn:

 

Also in my posts my point was, we need to judge Tim as a true NFL QB in about two more years, people are ranking him too high just now, it takes time to develop.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PP, people in general will let you down, not just athletes. Given that, why hate on Tebow when he hasn't given any indication what so ever as being a bad example to follow?

 

I have never liked him. I'm not going to start now just because he has beaten some crappy teams this year.

Hey, you don't confess those Sins to a man...only to Jesus. But you knew that. :jump: :popcorn:

 

Also in my posts my point was, we need to judge Tim as a true NFL QB in about two more years, people are ranking him too high just now, it takes time to develop.

 

 

I couldn't agree more.

It is pretty cool to see him having the effect on Denver that he is having. I'm just not sold it will last until he truly develops as a quarterback. That's the best you'll get out of me for now.

 

 

I still don't like him however I can't deny that it is a magnetizing story and miraculous that they keep winning the way they are winning.

  • Author

I heard part of an interview with Urban Meyer.

 

He said if he coached against him he would load the box and make him throw.

 

He said when he first looked at film of him as a high schooler TT's mechanics moved him down the qb board. It wasn't until Urban watched him play a high school baseball game that he moved him up. It was all due to his level of competitiveness.

 

He figured TT was a fake like many others when it came to his religious talk. He then found out TT was legit and Urban says he and his family are better people because of TT.

  • Author

If I'm Brady Quinn I'm making sure my arm is loose and I know the playbook for the playoff game.

 

Zero chance the brass isn't considering it after watching Tim T go 6/20 60 yards and 1 pick against a team that was 6-9 coming in.

But they won enough games to win the division, so they are advancing, but I didn't see the game but highlites showed some dropped passes and blocking on the blitz wasn't there. Its a team game still. But to be honest I'm surprised at some of the throws. He has to get better or they will make a move.

They backed into the playoffs. His 7-1 run proved good enough to make it after losing heir last three games.

Over the course of his last 3 games, Tebow is 30 of 73 passing for 439 yards with 1 TD and 4 INTs. Rushing he has 28 carries for 143 yards with 3 TDs. He also has fumbed the ball 5 times losing 3 of those.

Over the course of his last 3 games, Tebow is 30 of 73 passing for 439 yards with 1 TD and 4 INTs. Rushing he has 28 carries for 143 yards with 3 TDs. He also has fumbed the ball 5 times losing 3 of those.

 

The one thing that T had going for him was taking care of the ball. Now not so much.

Over the course of his last 3 games, Tebow is 30 of 73 passing for 439 yards with 1 TD and 4 INTs. Rushing he has 28 carries for 143 yards with 3 TDs. He also has fumbed the ball 5 times losing 3 of those.

 

What has changed over the last three games? Is it simply a manner of him not protecting the ball? Did his luck run out? Have teams figured him out?

Did his luck run out? Have teams figured him out?
Both and God didn't have it in his plans.
What has changed over the last three games? Is it simply a manner of him not protecting the ball? Did his luck run out? Have teams figured him out?
Law of averages.

Steelers will hit him hard and often and blow them out.

Steelers will hit him hard and often and blow them out.

 

What's that again? HAHAHA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.