Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At this point, I seriously don't think it's possible to beat the Broncos. How do you beat God in a game of football? :lol:

That would be Satan Rogers and the Packers...

Just keeps on winning.

Tebow is unreal. How about Matt Prater though. 59 yarder to tie and 51 to win.

 

That was a hell of a kick.

That was a hell of a kick.

 

I didn't get to see it as I just have basic satellite but any kick over 50 is a hell of a kick. I've attempted a 50 yarder just messing around and was short. To do it with the game hanging in the balance and 11 players trying to block it is that much more impressive.

I think Tebow should be on the cover of Madden next year.
It just hope that they add option plays to Madden...lol

So...I just read via Eric Crawford that Wesley Woodyard (UK) forced, and Elvis Dumervil (UL) recovered, the fumble that set up the winning field goal. Woot!

Denver's defense deserves some credit as well. When Tebow isn't playing well, they manage to keep them in the game. Today he was 3 of 16 through three quarters and the defense kept them within striking distance.

Denver's defense deserves some credit as well. When Tebow isn't playing well, they manage to keep them in the game. Today he was 3 of 16 through three quarters and the defense kept them within striking distance.

 

 

Everyone talks about the D being the secret to what Tebow is doing. I disagree, how about a quarterback that owns the line of scrimmage and give you a 10+ minute advantage in time of possession every single week. You think that rest might be helping them play better? After all, they weren't playing that hot in the first 5 games.

There is truly divine intervention going on in these Denver games... NOTHING else explains it! I'm beside myself on actually how to react to this game and what I saw. What makes it that much more powerful is that it keeps happening too! Crazy stuff...

He's making me hate football. Can't wait to see what he and Denver are truly made of next week against a real team. Finally.

He's making me hate football. Can't wait to see what he and Denver are truly made of next week against a real team. Finally.

 

How does this make you hate football. the guy is making football more exciting. Every week people want to see if he can do it again and he continues to do it. I'm amazed. He is bringing a different kind of excitement to the NFL and the guy is a great role model for younger kids to look up to. How can you say that he hasn't won against a real team. This isn't pop warner ball, this is the NFL. Every team is a real team. The Bears defense is notorious for shutting down running QBs and that's what they did. He led his team back against a good Jets defense. When the defense sucks, he elevates his game and when he isn't playing well, the rest of the team picks it up. I am absolutely amazed seeing as I thought that he was going to be average at best.

Hopefully Elway will learn that protypical may not be what his team needs.

 

Elway isn't the only one that needs to learn. :lol:

A super story, no denying that. Can't believe it has lasted this long! What a remarkable run of insanity.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.