Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

Has their ever been a qb getting more attention than one who doesn't often hit double digits in completions?

 

Nope. Never. Not like this.

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Tebow should be on the cover of Madden next year.

I think Tebow should be on the cover of Madden next year.

 

:lol: I didn't know you hated him enough to wish that upon him.

:lol: I didn't know you hated him enough to wish that upon him.

 

 

:lol::lol:

 

Better him than Aaron Rodgers. :lol:

 

Tebow is deserving isn't he?:cool:

:lol::lol:

 

Better him than Aaron Rodgers. :lol:

 

Tebow is deserving isn't he?:cool:

 

I say they do what they did last season and put it to a fan vote. That should ensure a Tebowless 2012. :thumb: :lol:

I say they do what they did last season and put it to a fan vote. That should ensure a Tebowless 2012. :thumb: :lol:

 

No doubt. He is gaining 1000 new converters every Sunday. The fans would have him on the cover easily.

Tim Tebow, Super Bowl MVP! No one would've taken that bet at the beginning of the season, now I'm sot sure anyone would be willing to bet against you if you said that.

At this point, I seriously don't think it's possible to beat the Broncos. How do you beat God in a game of football? :lol:

At this point, I seriously don't think it's possible to beat the Broncos. How do you beat God in a game of football? :lol:

 

 

 

Tebow's early-season comments aren't seeming so far off base anymore, are they? :lol:

He just keeps on Winning. I don't know how any one can doubt that he'll be a Bronco next year at this point.

He just keeps on Winning. I don't know how any one can doubt that he'll be a Bronco next year at this point.

 

I'm sure at least 15 teams will be willing to take him if Elway just has to have his traditional QB.

I'm sure at least 15 teams will be willing to take him if Elway just has to have his traditional QB.

 

Hopefully Elway will learn that protypical may not be what his team needs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.