December 4, 201114 yr Tim Tebow and Josh Freeman are very similar average qb's who have a knack for defeating poor teams in the 4th quarter. Neither have yet to defeat a top 10 NFL team in their career and until the day comes when Timmy starts defeating good NFL teams he will never will be more than an average qb to me. Just like Josh Freeman. Might as well put Dalton in that category also. If that's how we're rating them
December 5, 201114 yr From Twitter: If Tim Tebow has a thought is it a Christian Ponder? WOW, that was really great. :notworthy:
December 5, 201114 yr Might as well put Dalton in that category also. If that's how we're rating them No doubt. Throw him in also. Beat a real team and the respect will follow.
December 5, 201114 yr Might as well put Dalton in that category also. If that's how we're rating them Who doesn't go into that category as a young QB, then? Cam, Bradford- has Stafford beaten anyone in the top 10? Based on that standard, Mark Sanchez has a brighter future than all of the guys mentioned. As a Jets fan, I would take a lot of those guys over Sanchez right now.
December 5, 201114 yr From Twitter: If Tim Tebow has a thought is it a Christian Ponder? I wish I could come up with stuff like this.
December 5, 201114 yr Future Coaches crystal ball looking like mud today lol. Amazing what Tebow has brought to the Broncos!
December 5, 201114 yr Who doesn't go into that category as a young QB, then? Cam, Bradford- has Stafford beaten anyone in the top 10? Based on that standard, Mark Sanchez has a brighter future than all of the guys mentioned. As a Jets fan, I would take a lot of those guys over Sanchez right now. I'm not the one that set the standard. I just questioned it.
December 5, 201114 yr So is Josh McDaniels vindicated yet?Not sure, have you watched the St. Louis offense this year :lol:
December 5, 201114 yr Tim Tebow and Josh Freeman are very similar average qb's who have a knack for defeating poor teams in the 4th quarter. Neither have yet to defeat a top 10 NFL team in their career and until the day comes when Timmy starts defeating good NFL teams he will never will be more than an average qb to me. Just like Josh Freeman. Well, at least he's made it to average, now.
December 6, 201114 yr Author Tebow-mania now has CBS and NBC fighting over the Broncos. NBC wants to flex the Denver/NE game while CBS doesn't want to give it up.
December 6, 201114 yr Well, at least he's made it to average, now. He's definitely making progress. Even I can't deny that. :lol:
December 6, 201114 yr Author He's definitely making progress. Even I can't deny that. :lol: Has their ever been a qb getting more attention than one who doesn't often hit double digits in completions?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.