NKY Middle School Basketball

Jack of all Trades

6th grade girls teams : Campbell Co , Twenhofel , and Woodland still undefeated . Should be some good games coming soon ! Anyone know when they play? IHM , Gray , St. Pius , and Walton other teams doing well.

7th grade girls teams : Gray , Twenhofel ,and Walton still undefeated . Woodland and Grant Co with a lose or two. Not sure after that.

8th grade girls teams : Gray , Conner , and Woodland still on top. Not sure of the records if anyone can help out on the 8th grade teams.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell 8th grade very nice team, lost to Gray regular season, but beat Gray pre-season. Woodland beat Connor also and are undefeated regional play, as is Gray. Woodland and Gray have traded losses in unofficial tournament games, but St Mary's got the best of Woodland last week in the Turkeyfoot Tournament. St Mary's looks very strong; has players making an impact at Bishop Brossart, also. The Mustangs have a bright future.

Gray 7th grade girls are rolling through their schedule again this year. No losses as 6th graders or 7th graders. Nearly 40 straight victories so far!

Campbell 8th grade very nice team, lost to Gray regular season, but beat Gray pre-season. Woodland beat Connor also and are undefeated regional play, as is Gray. Woodland and Gray have traded losses in unofficial tournament games, but St Mary's got the best of Woodland last week in the Turkeyfoot Tournament. St Mary's looks very strong; has players making an impact at Bishop Brossart, also. The Mustangs have a bright future.

Gray 7th grade girls are rolling through their schedule again this year. No losses as 6th graders or 7th graders. Nearly 40 straight victories so far!

They have avery nice ( Gray 7th grade ) team. Did they play under Lady Orange in AAU over the summer?

Are you talking about St. Mary of Alexandria??? They looked very strong??? The 8th grade boys??? I can't name one boy on that team who will make Brossart's roster next year. Ok, looking back, I see you are talking about the girls team now. That's different! Nevermind! LOL :p

Any scores from the Turkey Foot tournament?
I'm not sure on exact scores but I believe in last nights action Gray defeated Summit View, RA Jones won big over St. Pius, and from what I heard, Ockerman defeated Blessed Sacrament by one point. I'm not sure about the last game between Turkeyfoot and Twenhofel.

I'm not sure on exact scores but I believe in last nights action Gray defeated Summit View, RA Jones won big over St. Pius, and from what I heard, Ockerman defeated Blessed Sacrament by one point. I'm not sure about the last game between Turkeyfoot and Twenhofel.

Ockerman/Blessed Sacrament game was a good one. Thad Moss put a missed shot back in to win the game. This was after his dad left with a minute to go. I guess Randy had some place else to be. Game was ugly with lots of turnovers. Heppler for BS fouled out on two week fouls but played very well. If Blessed makes any free throws down the stretch they win this going away.

Ockerman/Blessed Sacrament game was a good one. Thad Moss put a missed shot back in to win the game. This was after his dad left with a minute to go. I guess Randy had some place else to be. Game was ugly with lots of turnovers. Heppler for BS fouled out on two week fouls but played very well. If Blessed makes any free throws down the stretch they win this going away.

Randy did see Thad's last shot of the game. He was in the foyer watching the end of the game and left to get over to Boone to watch his daughter play.