If you could time travel..

GrizzlyAdams

I would go back in time

1.) I'd stand behind the wooden fence at Dealy Plaza on that November day just to see if I was alone

2.) I'd stand outside the tomb to see what happened when the rock rolled away

3.) I'd buy stock in a start-up company with the funny name of Google

4.) I wouldn't have went to Murray State out of high school

5.) I would have given Steve Bartman a $100 bill and told him to get me a beer and a dog at the concession stand when Luis Castillo was on deck

6.) I'd be in Philadephia on July 4, 1776.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would go back in time

1.) I'd stand behind the wooden fence at Dealy Plaza on that November day just to see if I was alone

5.) I would have given Steve Bartman a $100 bill and told him to get me a beer and a dog at the concession stand when Luis Castillo was on deck

What would you do about the dozen other fans going for the ball?

I would go back in time

I agree on going back. You mention some really good ones...namely #1, #2 & #3.

Love this thread!!!!!!!! Wonderful....

1. I'd go back in time to "circa" 2000??? and invent BGP so that Guru would be paying me instead of the other way around!!!

2. On a serious note, I'd go back to 1991 and have that catch with my dad before he died.

3. Would have gone to medical school after college.

4. Would have talked Sarah Palin's parents out of having intercourse.

I started to say I'd go back in the past but just remembered I am black so I guess I'd just go back to 1990 and start my junior year in high school over again and do things right this time around. Like everyone else I would place some bets on my way back to 2011.

Oh come on, you know you want to go back to the 50's............hehehehehehe............ugh....

I started to say I'd go back in the past but just remembered I am black so I guess I'd just go back to 1990 and start my junior year in high school over again and do things right this time around. Like everyone else I would place some bets on my way back to 2011.

Completely understandable some times I forget im white and just tan well lol. In all seriousness if it were safe and I knew I wasnt going to die as a result I think I would really want to go back and check out the dinosaurs, I just dont think any thing on tv or in a museum could compare to the real thing.