Teddy Bruschi's Comments on Ocho's tweet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything wrong with either player's comments, frankly. Ocho's tweet makes me think he's clearly pleased to be in the situation he's in, and maybe he's just kind of pinching himself. Bruschi's comments make me think that Ocho may not be immersing himself into his new culture, and Bruschi is goading him to quit being the "new guy" and become "one of them".

I do think Bruschi's comment was a little over the top, but at the same time he may have an inside track that Chad is coasting and not putting in the work he should...

Everyone from the Patriots organization says Chad has been working hard to get in tune with the system. Chad also only averages 11 tweets a day...down from the 37 he averaged before he was a Patriot. I think his last tweet was the tweet he made about the machine the Patriots offense is. Bruschi said today that they expected the offense to function like that. Really, Tedy? You expect Brady to throw for 517 yards every time out? I think Bruschi just hates Ocho and the fact that he is a Patriot.

Self serving

Self serving

How does Teddy know Chad isn't studying? Wasn't he known for sleeping at PBS so he could watch tape?

This is nothing more than the old guys sitting at the diner saying "back in the good ol' days blah blah blah."

Bruschi said today that they expected the offense to function like that. Really, Tedy? You expect Brady to throw for 517 yards every time out? I think Bruschi just hates Ocho and the fact that he is a Patriot.

Exactly! Brady had never even hit the 400 yard mark in his career until this game. As amazing as Brady has been, he has never operated as well as he did this week.

Self serving

Self serving

How does Teddy know Chad isn't studying? Wasn't he known for sleeping at PBS so he could watch tape?

This is nothing more than the old guys sitting at the diner saying "back in the good ol' days blah blah blah."

You don't think he has some good info as to what's going on in NE? I'd say Teddy got that info from a pretyy reliable source.

It's funny that a guy who "free lanced" routes his entire career and was only responsible for knowing one receiving position wouldn't know an offense where you have to be in an exact location and learn three receiving positions....Oh wait, no it isn't.

It's funny that a guy who "free lanced" routes his entire career and was only responsible for knowing one receiving position wouldn't know an offense where you have to be in an exact location and learn three receiving positions....Oh wait, no it isn't.

So then why is it a surprise to many that it is taking him some time to get acclimated in the offese?