Craig Yeast new Head Coach at Bryan Station

gamer31

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because your first year teaching and doing KTIP is extremely stressful. Your first year head coaching is extremely stressful. This is why KHSAA rules state that a certified teacher must be hired unless there are no other candidates.

Because your first year teaching and doing KTIP is extremely stressful. Your first year head coaching is extremely stressful. This is why KHSAA rules state that a certified teacher must be hired unless there are no other candidates.

Exactly ^^^^^^!

Along with the fact that this is not an Idea situation for a program and school that has always lacked stability in its sporting programs.

KTIP and the stress level to go along with the work load is blown way out of proportion. It's not that difficult and if you are lucky enough to have your 1st cycle pushed back until the end of september or sometime in October, then it's really a breeze when it's during football. Coach Yeast will be fine.

No. You have to KTIP by your 3rd year of going the alternative route. I know several that have gone into special education that began their masters classes when they were still working another profession, then were granted a temporary provisional certificate and finished their masters in the 2nd year (1st year of teaching), then KTIP'ed the 3rd year (which happened to be only their 2nd year of teaching). There are also those that went through KTIP in their first year of teaching (but after the initial two years that they were working towards their certificate, yet not being in the classroom at all)

• 2 weeks later...
KTIP and the stress level to go along with the work load is blown way out of proportion. It's not that difficult and if you are lucky enough to have your 1st cycle pushed back until the end of september or sometime in October, then it's really a breeze when it's during football. Coach Yeast will be fine.

I did my first year coaching and KTIP in my first year, I was fine and Yeast will be too.