Craig Yeast new Head Coach at Bryan Station

gamer31

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What coaching experience does he have other than his name? If I'm not mistaken BS make the same mistake in the early 2000's by hiring a coach that was unproven. I can't think of the guys name, but I remember he was a young kid.

He will do a great job there adn utilize all of the speed Station has. Lexington schools better look out.

Bryan Station may again be a laughing stock! Bryan Station just doesn't seem to understand football. The talent in that school is unbelieveable, but talent without a proven coach who has a good track record will take talent and mismanage and that is what Bryan Station does. I hope Coach Yeast does well, but I really believe he is in over his head. His name got him this job and that is fine I guess, but that will only take you so far. Coach Yeast needs to bring in coaches who have coached at the high school level, cause highschool kids are not pros. Fundamentals are the key and most coaches who come from college or the pros take those things for granted. Good Luck Coach Yeast, you'll need it!

Please provide his coaching experience. I only know of one

Your statement proves you don't have a clue about Coach Yeast or his ability as a coach. He will be successful. He has been successful at every stop so far during his career, and I don't think this one will be any different.