Everything posted by READYMADE
-
Top Freshman 2011 in NKY
I'm chill, if I'm not mistaken your post read, "the top freshman in NKY". Don't get an attitude because I post something IMO....It's hard to say someone is the best unless you have seen all the rest...
-
Top Freshman 2011 in NKY
I'm curious how you can say he is the top freshman in NKY..Have you been to all the Frosh, Jv, and Varsity games to watch all the freshman. Yes, he is a pretty good freshman, but there are alot others out there that play at schools where they may not get a chance to play varsity as an 8th grader or as an freshman...
-
Ninth Region Draw
wow....
-
35th Championship game between Beechwood and CovCath has been canceled.
Where is this game being played?
-
Based on the Weather forecast this week.....
As I recall, it was not 5+ minutes maybe 2 to 3. What was the issue anyway? So, are you saying that Teegarden got away with something that Dunn did not?
-
NKY JV Tournament
Conner plays NCC tonight
-
NKY JV Tournament
I also agree, I was very suprised the JV tourney game was not given first priority.
-
New Wide Receiver Coach at Highlands
Let's be serious, how could they say NO????The paychecks and buses would stop coming...
-
NKY JV Tournament
Why dont they play at Freedom?
-
NKY JV Tournament
Ryle defeats Campbell Boone defeats Cooper
-
Boone' Gabbard to WKU
Yeah, there had to be something to cause this to happen. Does anyone know anything about the school he chose to transfer to?
-
Boone' Gabbard to WKU
Do you know that he wans't going to play at WKU? I thought he played some as a freshman as a walk-on? My thinking is, if the schools gives a player a full scholarship, they probably have that player in their plans for the future.
-
Boone' Gabbard to WKU
He earns a full scholarship, then decides to leave for a team that was 3-23 last year?..Good luck to him.
-
NKY JV Tournament
They played them yesterday
-
NKY JV Tournament
If I'm not mistaken 2 games have been played. St. Henry beat Beechwood and Campbell Co. beat Bishop..
-
NKY JV Tournament
Blind draw
-
NKY JV Tournament
I have the brackets but I don't know how to add attachments.
-
Northern Kentucky Freshman Tournament
How do you post attachments?
-
Who wins the 9th Region?
If I'm not mistaken, he's going tonight in the last district game.
-
Who wins the 9th Region?
I'll take Boone just because of their 1-2 pitching combo with Teegarden and lauman...Probably the best one two punch in the region
-
Beechwood 3 Boone County 1
Regular season is a dress rehersal for districts and regions? It's really hard to justify which team is better unless both teams are throwing their best pitcher(s). Yes, they beat a really good Boone team whom is struggling with hitting at this moment. Congrats on the win Beechwood.
-
Conner 13 Cooper 4
This is true, I also think the coach has put himself in this position with some of his actions in the past.
-
NKy.com High School Coaches poll
That's his choice, but the loss still counts
-
CCH Trying to Minimize Rainouts??
I hate to be the players when they have to lay if out...
-
Dixie Heights vs. Boone County Predictions (4/29)
I agree, but from the standpoint from a baseball fan I like to see the best play the best that's all..