Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Wide Receiver Coach at Highlands

Featured Replies

The new coach of the wide receivers at Highlands is none other than Cris Collinsworth.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new coach of the wide receivers at Highlands is none other than Cris Collinsworth.

 

That is the funniest thing I ever heard! I feel bad for the kids he is the most annoying announcer he will drive them nuts.

That is the funniest thing I ever heard! I feel bad for the kids he is the most annoying announcer he will drive them nuts.

 

Yeah, because a former NFL player will have nothing to offer a high school program? :lol:

That is the funniest thing I ever heard! I feel bad for the kids he is the most annoying announcer he will drive them nuts.

 

How do you become as successful as Cris Collinsworth has if you are that annoying? Besides, every announcer is annoying to someone. Back to the topic. Having Collinsworth as a receivers coach along with Lorenzen as the quarterbacks coach will be a tough combination to beat. Highlands has quite a coaching staff. Highlands has a lot of really good receivers (including Collinsworth's son, Jac), that will be able to take advantage of Collinsworth's experience.

Isn't he still on Sunday Night Football? Seems like he would not be available on Fridays with game prep and etc..

Just doesn't get much better than that.:thumb: Congrats Coach C and GO BIRDS

I guess he had to take a job because of the NFL lockout.

With his schedule, I find it hard to believe Cris could be a "full-time" coach (and I say that realizing that being a high school position coach is not a 40 hr/week gig). Maybe his role will be what they call in baseball a "roving instructor." He'll be there when he can to work with the kids and dispense his knowledge.

 

Or maybe I'm wrong and he truly is HHS's new receivers coach. Has there been any kind of official announcement or press release?

I guess he had to take a job because of the NFL lockout.

 

Yeah, probably really hurtin' for money... :D

I guess he had to take a job because of the NFL lockout.

 

Yeah, probably really hurtin' for money... :D

 

Now that's funny !! :lol::lol:

Now that's funny !! :lol::lol:

 

I thought it was pretty funny but seriously I wouldn't have hired him if unless he plans on being their everyday.

Nice...CC will definately bring some knowledge to the young Birds..GO BIRDS!!!

The new coach of the wide receivers at Highlands is none other than Cris Collinsworth.

 

The announcer? Next thing you know they are going to hire some analyst from ESPN to coach running backs.:p

I thought it was pretty funny but seriously I wouldn't have hired him if unless he plans on being their everyday.

Wow, absurd.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.