Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Wide Receiver Coach at Highlands

Featured Replies

Congratulations to both Cris and the Birds!

 

This is great news, and I can't wait to see Dale, Jared and Chris on the sidelines this fall. :thumb:

Edited by Birdsfan

  • Replies 118
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The receivers and Towles will be better for having Cris as a teacher.

Great news for the Birds! Glad to see it!

 

 

On a side note, this thread is going to be a fun one...as evident by uk#1fan already. :lol:

Great news for the Birds! Glad to see it!

 

 

On a side note, this thread is going to be a fun one...as evident by uk#1fan already. :lol:

 

I seriously think he will make Highlands worse than better. Bad move by Dale in my opinion.

I thought it was pretty funny but seriously I wouldn't have hired him if unless he plans on being their everyday.

 

Sad part is, I believe you.

Sounds like his coaching will end when the lockout ends.

I seriously think he will make Highlands worse than better. Bad move by Dale in my opinion.

 

YES! You are wrong A LOT so that is good news for Highlands!

 

You know what, I think you should be Highlands Coach when Dale retires, you seem like you know so much about football! Are you going to apply when the opportunity comes up? I am sure you are a great interview

Why in the world would Highlands want Collinsworth to help coach this year :lol:? UK#1 you are a riot brother. Anytime someone like CC can help out a program would be crazy not to take it IMO.

YES! You are wrong A LOT so that is good news for Highlands!

 

You know what, I think you should be Highlands Coach when Dale retires, you seem like you know so much about football! Are you going to apply when the opportunity comes up? I am sure you are a great interview

 

I am usually right about SK football! I would love to coach football but it would be for a team from Independence! If I coached we would play who ever and where ever and duck nobody because SK would bring it!

I am usually right about SK football! I would love to coach football but it would be for a team from Independence! If I coached we would play who ever and where ever and duck nobody because SK would bring it!

 

The bolded indicates that you are admitting to the fact that SK is ducking Highlands ? Right ?

 

Now we can listen to all the haters , not only is HIghlands recruiting players , they are now recruiting former NFL players to coach the team ! What's next ? :popcorn:

I am usually right about SK football! I would love to coach football but it would be for a team from Independence! If I coached we would play who ever and where ever and duck nobody because SK would bring it!

 

Just not usually right about SK vs. Ryle football. Or saying that they would not lose the rest of the year after the Middletown thrashing.

 

What is that thing you would bring that you refer to as... "it"?

The bolded indicates that you are admitting to the fact that SK is ducking Highlands ? Right ?

 

Now we can listen to all the haters , not only is HIghlands recruiting players , they are now recruiting former NFL players to coach the team ! What's next ? :popcorn:

 

I don't think SK ducked Highlands I think SK wanted to play Highlands when they had Simpson and Highlands ducked them!

The Birds are very lucky to have someone as talented as Cris willing to pitch in. Speaks well for Coach Mueller's confidence level that he is willing to bring in a superstar like Cris and not be worried about his authority being undermined.

Just not usually right about SK vs. Ryle football. Or saying that they would not lose the rest of the year after the Middletown thrashing.

 

What is that thing you would bring that you refer to as... "it"?

 

Pretty sure SK crushed Ryle 2 season ok incase you forgot Ryle barely beet SK last year.

Why in the world would Highlands want Collinsworth to help coach this year :lol:? UK#1 you are a riot brother. Anytime someone like CC can help out a program would be crazy not to take it IMO.

 

First off he has no coaching experience. Second off when he is announcer he usually talks about anything but football I just think it is a bad choice. A better WR coach probably would be someone like Randy Stegman.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.