Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Wide Receiver Coach at Highlands

Featured Replies

I read the first two comments and told Mama this thread is gonna be fun. A coaching staff would be a fool not to bring CC on board even if it is part time. He replaced a guy named John Madden for crying out loud!

  • Replies 118
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I don't necessarily agree with what UK#1fan has to say, he continues to get my BGP MVP vote for how crazy he drives the Highlands fans.

I read the first two comments and told Mama this thread is gonna be fun. A coaching staff would be a fool not to bring CC on board even if it is part time. He replaced a guy named John Madden for crying out loud!

 

 

Everybody got tired of listening to Madden talk about Turkey legs instead of football. It really don't matter to me as long as he is not coaching in Independence! :D

While I don't necessarily agree with what UK#1fan has to say, he continues to get my BGP MVP vote for how crazy he drives the Highlands fans.

 

I know I am not the only one laughing at this Highlands move. They need to go hire Carson Palmer since Jared is busy with football and will probably go back to the NFL. :D

Maybe they should hire Alexzander to coach the running backs?

Maybe with the new hire Highlands will step up and play SK!

Maybe Collinsworth can teach Highlands how to tackle Elliot! :D

Maybe with the new hire Highlands will step up and play SK!

 

I got a kick out of this.:lol:

While I don't necessarily agree with what UK#1fan has to say, he continues to get my BGP MVP vote for how crazy he drives the Highlands fans.

 

I'm a Highlands fan and i really like reading his posts , he doesn't drive me crazy , his posts are really funny.

 

Mr. Collinsworth will help Dale and company get that elusive national title . More media coverage with some very good football players and college scouts out the wazoo , with a game or two on TV , along with all the tradition . I can't wait !!

I, for the life of me, cannot find why this would be a bad hire. He's coming in as a position coach, not a head coach, so coaching experience is a moot point. Any time you can bring in a former NFL player of his caliber with his personality to teach young kids, you do it. His son was noted as one of the top route runners in the nation during high school. No offense to the Highlands staff, but that was most likely the result of his father's insight and teachings.

Sounds like his coaching will end when the lockout ends.

 

Pay attention. Perhaps he is telling us there will be no NFL season this yr with this announcement............

On a related note, I've run into CC a time or two at track meets. Very friendly, even with someone he doesn't know from Adam.

I'm a Highlands fan and i really like reading his posts , he doesn't drive me crazy , his posts are really funny.

 

He can be awful entertaining in a silly and annoying kind of way. I thought he was great on Survivor this season ... former federal agent?

If he has so much knowledge why isn't he at ND coaching?

WOW! Why does a single SK guy have over 30% of the posts in a thread about Highlands football? Hmmm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.