Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Wide Receiver Coach at Highlands

Featured Replies

I'm disappointed in some of the usually logical people for getting sucked in.

 

Off season, bored .:idunno:

 

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE August Friday nights get here soon.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you ever met him? Are you only going by hearsay or do you have actual personal accounts? Just curious because I've had the pleasure of talking with him many times. When my son was just a young kid in the Jr Football League, Chris was very accommodating to him and many kids when they'd see him. He was always very nice to me, my wife, my son, my daughter and their friends. Honestly, if you've never met the man and don't really know for yourself, you shouldn't make such claims, it makes you come off as petty and... well... to be honest, you sound kind of jealous. Not very becoming.

 

 

Did you read what I posted I used to detail his car. Ken Anderson and Bob Trumpy was the same way.

I'm disappointed in some of the usually logical people for getting sucked in.

 

It's fun and games. We all know how little it knows about football. From predicting the win over middletown to not losing the rest of the season to beating ryle to not losing the rest of the season to ryle again.

I totally forgot he played for the Bengals the worst team in the NFL I guess he will teach them how to lose. :D

Did you read what I posted I used to detail his car. Ken Anderson and Bob Trumpy was the same way.

 

No he just included it in the post you replied to.

I totally forgot he played for the Bengals the worst team in the NFL I guess he will teach them how to lose. :D

 

They have as many championships as SK

Did you read what I posted I used to detail his car. Ken Anderson and Bob Trumpy was the same way.
Never once saw the man dip, so I don't know how true that is. Also, I remember my son helping Chris clean his car out at the Dairy Bar (cups and things from the Dairy Bar), looked pretty clean inside to me. I'm not buying what you're selling. :lol:
I have heard a totally different.

 

Perhaps hearing and actually meeting are two different things.

Never once saw the man dip, so I don't know how true that is. Also, I remember my son helping Chris clean his car out at the Dairy Bar (cups and things from the Dairy Bar), looked pretty clean inside to me. I'm not buying what you're selling. :lol:

 

 

 

This was years ago when he played football.

I almost forgot have your cake party celebrate! :D

This was years ago when he played football.
Oh, no! A young guy not keeping his car neat and clean!? :scared: Dear God, please don't tell me he listened to loud music and had an eye for the ladies too!!! His image is so blown now! :lol: :ohbrother:

 

See, I told you all this was going to be a fun thread.

Will he be part of the coaching staff at the NKY East/West game for Highlands? If so me might get some pointers if Chad Lawrence and Ryan Winkler decide to play for the West!

Look at this 1 against 100 I stirred the pot with a big stick! Winning! :D

 

Thats a first.....someone fromeSimon Kenton winning something. Hey Uk if you want to know what a state championship ring looks like just look just ask someone that graduated the last fours yrs could show you.:lol:

Whats the goal for Simon this yr...make the playoffs......now thats funny....you cracking on a school that has more state titles the last four yrs than Simon has playoff wins. I like the pride you have in your school but Apples and Oranges baby. Keep up the funny post.... Its the only reason i get on Bluegrass preps.

Thats a first.....someone fromeSimon Kenton winning something. Hey Uk if you want to know what a state championship ring looks like just look just ask someone that graduated the last fours yrs could show you.:lol:

 

I don't care what a tiny small school ring looks like I care about what a big boy 6A ring looks like.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.