NKY JV Tournament

jpa2825

Anyone have any information on the brackets for the NKY JV Tournament this year? I heard that games were scheduled to start SAT, MAY 14 but not sure how weather may have impacted that.

HHS is supposed to play the winner of Dixie v. Ludlow.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the brackets but I don't know how to add attachments.

Sun. Mon. Wed. Fri. Sat.
14-May 16-May 18-May 20-May 21-May

Ludlow

vs. Ludlow/Dixie

Dixie vs.

Highlands

Boone

vs.

Cooper

Simon Kenton

vs. SK/Newport

Newport vs.

Lloyd

St. Henry

vs.

Beechwood

------------------

Brossart

vs. BB/CC

Campbell Co. vs.

Ryle

CovCath

vs.

Holy Cross

Scott

vs.

NewCath

Holmes

vs.

Conner

Was this a blind draw or was this a seeded tourney?

Blind draw, as always. The bottom half of this tournament is stacked.

I'm assuming the games today weren't played, so that already starts backing up the tourney, since a couple brackets can't be started until these play-in games are decided. With the weather forecast this week, it might even be a challenge to get this thing in. Not that the weather forecasters have an earthly clue these days, but sounds like Friday is the only day without rain being predicted and yet another storm system comes in for next weekend, which is great since we need the rain. :irked:

Sounds like Champion Window Field to the rescue . . . .

If I'm not mistaken 2 games have been played. St. Henry beat Beechwood and Campbell Co. beat Bishop..

Blind draw, as always. The bottom half of this tournament is stacked.

I'm assuming the games today weren't played, so that already starts backing up the tourney, since a couple brackets can't be started until these play-in games are decided. With the weather forecast this week, it might even be a challenge to get this thing in. Not that the weather forecasters have an earthly clue these days, but sounds like Friday is the only day without rain being predicted and yet another storm system comes in for next weekend, which is great since we need the rain. :irked:

Sounds like Champion Window Field to the rescue . . . .

Appears that Dixie beat Ludlow. Highlands at Dixie at 5:00 PM today.

Site has been changed to Highland Park. Still at 5:00 PM. (Apparently the Varsity squads are also playing at HP at 1:00 PM today.)

Site has been changed to Highland Park. Still at 5:00 PM. (Apparently the Varsity squads are also playing at HP at 1:00 PM today.)

HHS v. Dixie at HHS JV game has been cancelled. I assume they will try to play tomorrow, but don't know anything definite. (Varsity did play at 1:00 PM.)