Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights vs. Boone County Predictions (4/29)

Featured Replies

Game will be played tomorrow at 5pm at Dixie Heights. Rematch of last years Regional Championship game. Who comes out on top? I heard Doug Teegarden will be on the hill for the Rebels and Tyler Sexton for the Colonels.

Sounds like a great pitching match-up.

 

It would be a good game for the Colonels to turn it up a notch and get on track heading into May.

So Boone is playing Dixie and Highlands tomorrow?

  • Author
So Boone is playing Dixie and Highlands tomorrow?

 

I was just told that the Dixie vs. Boone game tomorrow will be played as the first round of the Doc Morris tournament that they are trying to make up this weekend. Its possible they will play the Bluebirds after the Colonels. I know the Colonels play Boone @ 5 and Ludlow @7.

I don't think Teegarden will be pitching but I'm still going with Boone in this one 8-3.

I was just told that the Dixie vs. Boone game tomorrow will be played as the first round of the Doc Morris tournament that they are trying to make up this weekend. Its possible they will play the Bluebirds after the Colonels. I know the Colonels play Boone @ 5 and Ludlow @7.

 

I thought I heard that Boone/Highlands has been rescheduled for 7 on Friday at Champion.

  • Author
I don't think Teegarden will be pitching but I'm still going with Boone in this one 8-3.

 

With neither Laumann or Teegarden pitching and Sexton pitching I'm taking the Colonels 5-2.

I thought I heard that Boone/Highlands has been rescheduled for 7 on Friday at Champion.

 

Weather permitting Boone will play Dixie and then head to Champion to play Highlands.

Boone will play HIghlands at 7:30 at Champion after playing Dixie at 5:00 at Dixie. Do not believe Teegarden will be pitching either game. Will go with Boone in both games.

With neither Laumann or Teegarden pitching and Sexton pitching I'm taking the Colonels 5-2.

 

I wonder who is pitching for Boone and why neither one of the top 2 aren't pitching against Dixie....

I wonder who is pitching for Boone and why neither one of the top 2 aren't pitching against Dixie....

 

Brodsky?

I was told by someone that Laumann was going for Boone. :idunno:

I wonder who is pitching for Boone and why neither one of the top 2 aren't pitching against Dixie....

Boone has more then two pitchers who can get the job done and other then "PRIDE" the next game that really means anything for Boone is the Conner game for district play.

  • Author
I was told by someone that Laumann was going for Boone. :idunno:

 

I was told by a source that Laumann was throwing against the Bluebirds at Champion Windows Field at 7 30. I would probably guess Howard Brodsky will be on the hill for the Rebels against Dixie Heights.

Boone has more then two pitchers who can get the job done and other then "PRIDE" the next game that really means anything for Boone is the Conner game for district play.

 

Yes, they may have two more pitchers that can get the job done, but wouldn't you want to throw one of your top 2 against a team like Dixie?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.