Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

READYMADE

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by READYMADE

  1. I'm chill, if I'm not mistaken your post read, "the top freshman in NKY". Don't get an attitude because I post something IMO....It's hard to say someone is the best unless you have seen all the rest...
  2. I'm curious how you can say he is the top freshman in NKY..Have you been to all the Frosh, Jv, and Varsity games to watch all the freshman. Yes, he is a pretty good freshman, but there are alot others out there that play at schools where they may not get a chance to play varsity as an 8th grader or as an freshman...
  3. As I recall, it was not 5+ minutes maybe 2 to 3. What was the issue anyway? So, are you saying that Teegarden got away with something that Dunn did not?
  4. Conner plays NCC tonight
  5. I also agree, I was very suprised the JV tourney game was not given first priority.
  6. Let's be serious, how could they say NO????The paychecks and buses would stop coming...
  7. Why dont they play at Freedom?
  8. Ryle defeats Campbell Boone defeats Cooper
  9. Yeah, there had to be something to cause this to happen. Does anyone know anything about the school he chose to transfer to?
  10. Do you know that he wans't going to play at WKU? I thought he played some as a freshman as a walk-on? My thinking is, if the schools gives a player a full scholarship, they probably have that player in their plans for the future.
  11. He earns a full scholarship, then decides to leave for a team that was 3-23 last year?..Good luck to him.
  12. They played them yesterday
  13. If I'm not mistaken 2 games have been played. St. Henry beat Beechwood and Campbell Co. beat Bishop..
  14. I have the brackets but I don't know how to add attachments.
  15. How do you post attachments?
  16. If I'm not mistaken, he's going tonight in the last district game.
  17. I'll take Boone just because of their 1-2 pitching combo with Teegarden and lauman...Probably the best one two punch in the region
  18. Regular season is a dress rehersal for districts and regions? It's really hard to justify which team is better unless both teams are throwing their best pitcher(s). Yes, they beat a really good Boone team whom is struggling with hitting at this moment. Congrats on the win Beechwood.
  19. This is true, I also think the coach has put himself in this position with some of his actions in the past.
  20. That's his choice, but the loss still counts
  21. I hate to be the players when they have to lay if out...
  22. I agree, but from the standpoint from a baseball fan I like to see the best play the best that's all..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.