Bishop Brossart looking for new Varsity Soccer Coach

BBsports

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did not answer the question. Sure there are some that can compete with some select players. We have already determined that not all select players are good. So how difficult is it to compete with a select player that is not very good? What I asked for was the name of a rec level player that is one of the best area high school players who can compete with the best select (club) players.

Weyer who plays for the Crush, a select team. Shelton who plays for The Brazilian Strikers, a select team. Both teams play spring ball and will begin training soon after this high school season ends and won't stop until just before High School season begins next year. Try again.

• 2 weeks later...

You hit the nail right on the head with that one UKFAN4EVER and don't expect anything to change anytime soon as long as that AD is there. It's a obvious pattern that follows the person supposively in charge.

Left they were forced out. You know who they are. Think hard, I am sure that will come to you. THe AD has no control, he lets the parents run the Athletic Department, he is their puppet.

It may have been Coach Brays choice but the AD had already told some soccer players three weeks before the season ended that the team was going to get a whole new coaching staff next season (and Coach Bray had no knowledge of the AD giving that information & had not at that point decided to resign). Now you tell me, how professional of a move was that by the AD? Can't blame Coach Bray for leaving - little support from parents and NO support from the AD.

When we say forced out are we saying that there was an ultimatum of either resiging or being fired? I really don't think this was the case for Terry Bray.

• 4 weeks later...

Ummmm, both male coaches of boys teams . . . . . . . I think the pattern that was eluded to in an earlier post was that it has been girls coaches who have either been let go or decided on their own to leave. I don't think that's just a coincidence either. One has to ask - why is this? Until that has been answered and the problem taken care of, don't expect that pattern to change any time in the future. If you rock the boat at all in girls sports at Brossart, you are displaced - not so much in boys sports.