Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBsports

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBsports

  1. Sorry I asked but did not receive any specs on car
  2. Was fortunate enough to get to drive one of these it was awesome my buddy said when we straighten up punch it but please wait till we are straight lol. It would pin you back (my son in pick).
  3. Also not hard when you are a high D1 talent. Went to game last night with my father–in-law he commented that he saw the young man play last year and he didn’t shoot the three very well. Last night correct me if I’m wrong but he missed all the 3’s he took. He has game and to me he has really good hands and a nice soft touch on his shots in close. He’s young and has two more years to develop and work on his outside shot and I also think he has the right Coaches working with him to help get to the next level.
  4. Setting around campfire on a clear night looking up at stars it is hard to believe in all that space we are the only ones???
  5. Went to last night’s game tailgated some socialized a lot it was a great atmosphere and a beautiful night for football. On my way out gave Coach Wiggins a (man) hug and big congratulations on a great season and said the same to the rest of the coaches. Hats off to Berea I believe they only dressed 16 players and had to travel a long way but they played hard never gave up. Looking forward to going to more games and tailgating!!!!!
  6. Brossart football program is right where it needs to be in a division where they can play competitive football and a coach that fits their type of program and a field to play on. It’s been a long hard road for the football program and all involved with it, now we can all enjoy some football.
  7. Good luck Brossart Boys going for back to back titles
  8. I agree about the other teams you mention samething, just don't see players staying focused and excuting when it's to easy but thats the coaches job.
  9. Do you really think that Beechwood players would be fired up to play Ludlow??? Dayton??? Honestly I don't see how this helps Beechwood become a better team I know they have to play who they have to play.
  10. When my son played at Brossart we were at PC playing and the PC coaches wife was setting near me not sure who coach was at time (but she was young). She said the older kids at PC didn't want to play FB because it was to much time to put in they were into farming and making money.
  11. I was told Brossart still looking for a Coach? P Wiggins will stay with colts program this year.
  12. :thumb::thumb:A good fit for Brossart, having already worked (Colts) with the younger incoming players.
  13. I knew they always attendent in the past, Schultz girl will probably be workhorse for this team.
  14. Today's the day football players meet at Brossart to see who, how many they have and where they go from here. Good luck BB
  15. All the changes being made are for the better, new additions. New classrooms, gym floor and most of all with Mr. Rudder a new attitude!!!! They regained my support.
  16. The following was posted for Mustang football, I think it was a good move and a move that needed to be made for program to continue. In preparation for the move to 1A in the fall of 2015, the decision has been made to drop the 2A District Teams from this year’s 2014 Mustang Football Schedule. For 2015, Bishop Brossart will be moving to Class 1A, District 5 and joining Berea, Bracken County, Nicholas County and Paris.
  17. Nailed it. This senior class was loaded with talent in trems of girls basketball it's in coming Freshmen year and I would have to agree they never reached it's potential. The biggest knock I had on Coach Feldman (and I got along well with him) when my daughter played for him and I've hread it from other parents over the last few years is ADJUSTMENTS are never made when necessary. Coach Feldman will be at Brossart as long as he wants I don't see them feeling a need to change.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.