Everything posted by BBsports
-
Tesla Roadster: 0-60 mph in 1.9 seconds - 8.8 second quarter-mile
Sorry I asked but did not receive any specs on car
-
Tesla Roadster: 0-60 mph in 1.9 seconds - 8.8 second quarter-mile
Was fortunate enough to get to drive one of these it was awesome my buddy said when we straighten up punch it but please wait till we are straight lol. It would pin you back (my son in pick).
- Laptop Suggestions
-
Pendleton County 61 Bishop Brossart 45
Also not hard when you are a high D1 talent. Went to game last night with my father–in-law he commented that he saw the young man play last year and he didn’t shoot the three very well. Last night correct me if I’m wrong but he missed all the 3’s he took. He has game and to me he has really good hands and a nice soft touch on his shots in close. He’s young and has two more years to develop and work on his outside shot and I also think he has the right Coaches working with him to help get to the next level.
-
7 of the most convincing alien conspiracy theories
Setting around campfire on a clear night looking up at stars it is hard to believe in all that space we are the only ones???
-
Class A 1st Round: Raceland (6-4) @ Bishop Brossart (9-1)
Enjoy the moment BB, Good luck
-
Bishop Brossart 39 Berea 6
Went to last night’s game tailgated some socialized a lot it was a great atmosphere and a beautiful night for football. On my way out gave Coach Wiggins a (man) hug and big congratulations on a great season and said the same to the rest of the coaches. Hats off to Berea I believe they only dressed 16 players and had to travel a long way but they played hard never gave up. Looking forward to going to more games and tailgating!!!!!
-
Bishop Brossart 36 Bracken County 0
Nice job Brossart
-
1A #10 Bishop Brossart Vs Ludlow Predictions
Brossart football program is right where it needs to be in a division where they can play competitive football and a coach that fits their type of program and a field to play on. It’s been a long hard road for the football program and all involved with it, now we can all enjoy some football.
-
NKY Regionals at Idelwild- Cross Country
Good luck Brossart Boys going for back to back titles
-
Beechwood at Ludlow Predictions
I agree about the other teams you mention samething, just don't see players staying focused and excuting when it's to easy but thats the coaches job.
-
Beechwood at Ludlow Predictions
Do you really think that Beechwood players would be fired up to play Ludlow??? Dayton??? Honestly I don't see how this helps Beechwood become a better team I know they have to play who they have to play.
-
Lee Teegarden has decided to step down as football coach at Brossart
When my son played at Brossart we were at PC playing and the PC coaches wife was setting near me not sure who coach was at time (but she was young). She said the older kids at PC didn't want to play FB because it was to much time to put in they were into farming and making money.
-
Lee Teegarden has decided to step down as football coach at Brossart
I was told Brossart still looking for a Coach? P Wiggins will stay with colts program this year.
-
Lee Teegarden has decided to step down as football coach at Brossart
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Lee Teegarden has decided to step down as football coach at Brossart
:thumb::thumb:A good fit for Brossart, having already worked (Colts) with the younger incoming players.
-
First day of Ludlow camp
I knew they always attendent in the past, Schultz girl will probably be workhorse for this team.
-
Lee Teegarden has decided to step down as football coach at Brossart
Today's the day football players meet at Brossart to see who, how many they have and where they go from here. Good luck BB
-
First day of Ludlow camp
Was Brossart in attendance??
-
Brossart goes Independent for 2014
All the changes being made are for the better, new additions. New classrooms, gym floor and most of all with Mr. Rudder a new attitude!!!! They regained my support.
-
Brossart goes Independent for 2014
The following was posted for Mustang football, I think it was a good move and a move that needed to be made for program to continue. In preparation for the move to 1A in the fall of 2015, the decision has been made to drop the 2A District Teams from this year’s 2014 Mustang Football Schedule. For 2015, Bishop Brossart will be moving to Class 1A, District 5 and joining Berea, Bracken County, Nicholas County and Paris.
-
Brossart, Mason County Boys Win State Indoor Track Championships
Congrats to both, well done.
-
Mason County 42 Bishop Brossart 27 (10th Region Tournament )
- Mason County 42 Bishop Brossart 27 (10th Region Tournament )
Nailed it. This senior class was loaded with talent in trems of girls basketball it's in coming Freshmen year and I would have to agree they never reached it's potential. The biggest knock I had on Coach Feldman (and I got along well with him) when my daughter played for him and I've hread it from other parents over the last few years is ADJUSTMENTS are never made when necessary. Coach Feldman will be at Brossart as long as he wants I don't see them feeling a need to change.- Brossart's Sarah Futscher Tabbed the 10th Region KABC Player of the Year
Congrads Futch - Mason County 42 Bishop Brossart 27 (10th Region Tournament )