What New Music Are You Listening To?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

77-yr-old Glen Campbell came out with a new album yesterday. His voice is still very strong.

They did a remake of Rhinestone Cowboy with just Glen's guitar playing. Article I said neither his voice or the guitar was touched up. I heard it and it's very good.

Down-"The Purple EP"

Any good? I haven't listened to too much stuff past the NOLA album. That is probably one of my all time favorites though to be honest. Listened to some stuff off Down II and Down III but don't know every song like on NOLA. I always thought they were a very underrated metal band, love their sound. I like Pepper Keenan a lot, then you have Rex and Phil.

• 2 months later...
I'm quickly turning into a pretty big fan of these guys.

Bears Den - Agape

[video=youtube;R-lrB-NhMuA]

Love them. Got a chance to see them at the Taft Ballroom during the Midpoint Music Festival. They started their show with this song and had me and many around me literally tearing up instantly. Midpoint Twitter tweets indicated as much too that the tears were widespread. Goose bumpy good. Sure was one way to get the audience's attention to get them crying right off the bat.

Got to say hello to them after the show with a friend of mine visiting from England. Thought they might get a kick knowing another Brit was at the show. I rushed at them screaming "One Direction!" which they thought was a hoot. Dude on the far left is from Norway while the other two are from England.[ATTACH=CONFIG]41610[/ATTACH]

20130928_232434_2.jpg

Edited by B-Ball-fan

Love them. Got a chance to see them at the Taft Ballroom during the Midpoint Music Festival. They started their show with this song and had me and many around me literally tearing up instantly. Midpoint Twitter tweets indicated as much too that the tears were widespread. Goose bumpy good. Sure was one way to get the audience's attention to get them crying right off the bat.

Got to say hello to them after the show with a friend of mine visiting from England. Thought they might get a kick knowing another Brit was at the show. I rushed at them screaming "One Direction!" which they thought was a hoot. Dude on the far left is from Norway while the other two are from England.[ATTACH=CONFIG]41610[/ATTACH]

I would have LOVED to have gotten up to Cincy for MPMF this year...but no such luck. The fact that these dudes were there just adds to the disappointment.

I would have LOVED to have gotten up to Cincy for MPMF this year...but no such luck. The fact that these dudes were there just adds to the disappointment.

That bites. I was pumped to see that someone else out here has heard of them, and that you posted the vid